Notices

Posts: 128 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovenia
I wish I could make it whole display big, I cannot make it bigger :/

Is it possible to show nothing if no alarm is activated?

btw: I have added a German translation

PS: Do you think it will be possible to show alarmed alarms as well?
Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: zip nextalarm_de.zip (861 Bytes, 102 views)

Originally Posted by mihapodb View Post
I wish I could make it whole display big, I cannot make it bigger :/
It's a bug. Fixed in new version.

I've uploaded a new version. It includes:
* all posted here translations
* fixed lib dependences
* fixed settings apply bug

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avis For This Useful Post:
Posts: 539 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Berlin, Germany
Great app, I already love it! I just thought about "merging" alarmed (which has the code for handling with alarmqueue) and calendar widget in a way that the widget shows upcoming alarms. Now you're done with this app. Congratulations!

But I still have problems with showing real alarms. With setting standard alarms only disabled I also see actions like profile switching which are set in alarmed and with this setting enabled I see no alarms at all (a.t.m. there are only alarms from alarmed).

Another wish: could you offer a setting for changing the timeframe shown? I'd like to see more than just 24h ahead.

And a third point: some filtering option would be useful so one could either include or exclude specific alarms (I'd like to exclude daily wake up for example).

And there semms to be another bug (or maybe not): I setup a testalarm in the calendar and the alarm shows up but with no title. The alarms from alarmed ar shown with title.

Originally Posted by x-lette View Post
But I still have problems with showing real alarms. With setting standard alarms only disabled I also see actions like profile switching which are set in alarmed and with this setting enabled I see no alarms at all (a.t.m. there are only alarms from alarmed).
By now "Standard alarms" - events created with std. maemo clock application only. They hav ID: worldclock_alarmd_id. If You create alarm with this title in Alarmed - they will be visible in widget. Maybe I'll make selection of ID from all existing (but, only one of it).

Another wish: could you offer a setting for changing the timeframe shown? I'd like to see more than just 24h ahead.
This feature is in TODO list.

And a third point: some filtering option would be useful so one could either include or exclude specific alarms (I'd like to exclude daily wake up for example).
I'm not sure about such feature. Very flexible configuration means very complex interface, which will be hard to develop and not easily understandable... For the first time I can add boolean option to show or not cyclic alarms.

And there semms to be another bug (or maybe not): I setup a testalarm in the calendar and the alarm shows up but with no title. The alarms from alarmed ar shown with title.
Umm... I can't see alarms from calendar at all. But all events made in Clock application - have correct title in the widget.

Last edited by Avis; 2010-10-07 at 09:43.

The Following User Says Thank You to Avis For This Useful Post:
Can you please add an option to make the widget "invisible" when no alarms are active in the next 24 hours?

Originally Posted by Avis View Post
By now "Standard alarms" - events created with std. maemo clock application only. They hav ID: worldclock_alarmd_id. If You create alarm with this title in Alarmed - they will be visible in widget. Maybe I'll make selection of ID from all existing (but, only one of it).
If I interpret the alarmqueue right, there are two action_cnt which trigger an alarm: "2" and "3".
action_cnt "1" seems to launch some application, "2" seems to raise an alarm from clock or alarmed and "3" seems to raise an alarm from calendar. So if you could filter for these action_cnt entries you could probably show up all real alarms.

And the title seems to be in one of "message" or "title". If both are present, "message" seems to contain the real title and title contains some application name.

A bit confusing but I guess it should be doable.

I'm not sure about such feature. Very flexible configuration means very complex interface, which will be hard to develop and not easily understandable... For the first time I can add boolean option to show or not cyclic alarms.
That would be fine too. Thanks!

Umm... I can't see alarms from calendar at all. But all events made in Clock application - have correct title in the widget.
I can see them when standard alarms only is off. Regarding the titles, they are placed to different entries and hell knows why.

Posts: 112 | Thanked: 105 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Montpellier, FRANCE
Hi,

French translation.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NextAlarm.zip (1.9 KB, 84 views)

Uploaded a new version (must be visible in reps little later...)
Changes:
* added time frame option
* added more flexible alarm filter
* added option to show/disable recurrent alarms
* added option to hide widget when no alarms

p.s. New file for localization attached
Attached Files
File Type: zip nextalarm_en.zip (690 Bytes, 251 views)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Avis For This Useful Post: