Active Topics

Notices

Avis, thank you so much. It looks great.

Originally Posted by djmvt View Post
too bad: memory usage even higher with the latest nextalarm release, and another bug: when rebooting the phone the settings window of nextalarm is always showing.

htop reports 7.6% memory usage from nextalarm widget and 7.1% from the digiclock widget
Yes, I have nearly same result on my device.
The main thing that depends on my efforts is increasing memory consumption. And I don't see any growth of consuming - so the program works correctly.
It seems, that there is nothing I can do with big memory consuming. Maybe this is just because of using Qt (and special Qt desktop adapter - which make Qt app work as today widget).
p.s. latest program update didn't change anything in memory consumption - just rearranged controls in settings

Hey, I just started to use your widget a while ago and I need to say a big THANK you. Works perfect.

Only thing I'd like to change is kinda cosmetic. Can you please allow for smaller width than 300px. I really only need about half of that, and as the text is left alighned I can't put it to the right edge of my desktop.

Cheers!

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Berlin, Germany
Hi Avis, seemsl ike NextAlarmWidget isn't DST-safe (daylight saving time which started last night in europe). All alarms were shown yesterday without subtracting that one hour. As it's not that important for alarms in farther future it's quite misleading for alarms in early morning. I guess you are calculating remaining time by simply substracting one from the other? Maybe you could use some standard library which pays attention on DST changes for calculating time differences.

Hello,

First, thanks for your work.

I think the default font size (5) is too small. And the default color (white) is unreadable with maemo default background image.

I think this forum is not the best site for report bugs or enhancements.
Please, can you create an issue tracker for this package?

See you.