Active Topics

I'm just lmaof at the troll-tags!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Kangal For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Did I mention that Bada 2.0 rox? It does, big time

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Guatemala
screen captures or videos that supports your statements?

Bada at least its better than WP7.

only shittier OS wp7 are blackberry OS, and symbian PRE-belle.

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
I even take Symbian S60v3 all before WP7. At least it had offline routing programs like TomTom and Garmn Mobile XT, Multiasking, copy & paste, and BT file send/receive. And the phonebook was not the worst.

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Confederatio Helvetica
Originally Posted by ericsson View Post
The cool thing about mobile phones is the variety. This variety and competition is what move things fwd.
All I'm looking for is a smartphone with decent specs, open enough so I can install an OS of my preference (read: GNU/Linux) without hacks, cracks, patches, hooks, swimming backwards and whatnot. It doesn't exist. You call that a variety?

The Following User Says Thank You to rentze For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rentze View Post
All I'm looking for is a smartphone with decent specs, open enough so I can install an OS of my preference (read: GNU/Linux) without hacks, cracks, patches, hooks, swimming backwards and whatnot. It doesn't exist. You call that a variety?
Because your fringe desires aren't satisfied does not mean there is no variety. Only iOS and Android is close to no variety. iOS, Android, Harmattan, Symbian, S40, Bada, WebOS, WP, WM - that is variety.

Ahhh, a new beta ROM popped in

Tags
bada rox, ercson fux bada, love bada, multiple, no more bada, pedos use bada, personalities