Posts: 42 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Philadelphia
I see the bug where a Skype call can not be initiated while in Flight Mode and connected to WiFi is still here in PR1.2

The Following User Says Thank You to tibere86 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by original_z View Post
After getting the update my phone had flat out frozen twice over several days..had never happened before. Will try to remember what i have open more frequently so that i can give you more info, buy i really do not have many apps nor do i mess with dev mode... I Have a singapore black 16gb
The exact same thing happend for me a few times after updating to PR1.2. I've flashed a Danish model with north _europe PR1.2 fw.

Regards Dousan...

My Søciety6:
http://society6.com/Dousan

Originally Posted by accountvip View Post
After update PR1.2 smartsearch always use >90% CPU and nerver stop.
How to fix it guys?
Yes, me too had it on pr 1.1, and the fix was supposed to be PR 1.2, the smartsearch function works badly also, except from killing battery..

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Humh... I'm noticing now that I'm missing a few random contacts. I had till before the update, but today I'm noticing that they have missing. In between, all I have done is to update to PR1.2 and to add Skype account.

Is this just a freak occurrence? Anybody else have this missing contacts problem?

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Denmark
hey guys.

My N9 is unable to update my status / send status message under "availability" (facebook acount).

When I open the status menu, and select Availability and press updaue status nothing happens......however I have no problem when trying to update Skype status..

I had the same problem when having pr1.1 but sadly updating to pr1.2 didnt help. I even tried to restore settings. You think clearing the device will do the trick or is it a problem on all phones?

http://techprolonged.com/index.php/2...o-precautions/

Anyone got a solution for that?

I also have an issue with gtalk. I can easily create an acount, but when trying to "activate" it under availability it says "wrong password"... WFT is up with that..?

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ London
I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but on my phone when I start typing message quick after opening messaging app or msn the first 2 or 3 letters are capitalized.This doesn't happen if I type slow or a few seconds later after getting into typing screen.

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Malaysia
Just wondering if anyone else has run into this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR1ZZCuX-MI

Video because I have almost no idea how to describe it in words.

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ San Francisco, CA
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Dictionary does not remember the words added. And yes it is sluggish when the new notification is swiped, sometimes i will enter my password and wait and see that it slowy recognizes and takes to the sms screen later.
I have added same words to dictionary like 50 times now.
Also you have to keep opening the accuweather for it to show you the current weather on the feed screen every time your connection changes,
AccuWeather not updating is really annoying. I always switch connections because I move to and from Wifi networks that I automatically connect to along with 3g.

Posts: 319 | Thanked: 221 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by automagic68 View Post
AccuWeather not updating is really annoying. I always switch connections because I move to and from Wifi networks that I automatically connect to along with 3g.
Did you update to the latest version of Accu Weather, cause after that I have not seen any update problems, unless you are in power save mode.

EDIT: Actually just noticed that the problem occured to me also despite of the Accu Weather update.
Really annoying.
goViihde, an Elisa Viihde client for N9
Shortcut Stash Home Screen Widget

Last edited by rooster13; 2012-03-09 at 13:46. Reason: Problem occured despite of Accu weather update

Posts: 359 | Thanked: 162 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Budapest
I can no longer subscribe to individual Google Calendar calendars with CalDAV. I've posted about this bug here