Notices

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Portugal
Hi! First of all I would like to say a big thanks!!! I love my N900 more than any other phone I ever had but it was horrible to use before the community updates and this wonderful music player! I use my phone for music a lot so this really made a big impact in the way (and how much) I use my n900.

I read in the first post of topic about in the future implement better playlist management, I would like to ask if there are any plans to add a feature like "add to playlist" while playing or "add to favorite" (I don't use the playlist feature very much but one of these always come handy since I have 12.000 tracks on my phone most of the times in shuffle mode except when I want to listen to my favorites) or if the playlist related changes are for now in standby because they aren't has important as other features.

Also, if someone is interested in a Portuguese translation, I can do it, I'm not sure if it would be useful because I don't think there are many n900 user in Portugal, but if someone wan't it, let me know.

And once again, thank you sooooooo much!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mightybop For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
Hold down the file or folder to bring up "add to now playing".
Save playlist is in the top drop down menu.

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Portugal
Thank you for your reply!

I know that method but I was referring to the situations where you're playing a track and add it directly to a playlist or mark it as favorite from the now playing screen, because every time I want to add a track to my favorites playlist I have to load the playlist, go to the track from the menu, add it, go to now playing and save the playlist again.

I was just wondering about this issue on the playlist because it's a bit painful to do all that, so I decided to bring up the question... I suppose most of the people don't manage the music this way but sometimes is the only way for me to find a track twice, otherwise it gets lost until it randomly comes up again lol.

Posts: 676 | Thanked: 1,067 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Kyiv, Ukraine
Someone please add a bug tracker info to the wiki.

Meanwhile, two bug reports:
1. OMP is not CLI-friendly, it just ignores files passed as arguments. I'd love to have such option.
2. It doesn't recognize video in .m3u files. Try replacing MP with OMP and play some downloaded video in gPodder:
https://bugs.gpodder.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1600

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to int_ua For This Useful Post:
Posts: 236 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Ecuador
Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
there is a little bug in open mediaplayer (latest version). Videos when watched completely doesnt start from beginning when played again from video list.

And a little suggestion previous button with single press (like play next and previous button) should take video to start point like default mediaplayer and double press should start previous song like mediaplayer.

And still thanks for all your efforst you peple made.
I have the same problem, but almost always when using OMP enough, and is fixed by restarting the phone.

Also, I wonder if is possible to correct a little problem, look at other threads and did not find a solution is about SIP (A video player with resume and subtitle functionality. SiB is a simple video player that stores resume positions when stopping the playback. Subtitles are supported. It is based on the mighty open source media player MPlayer.) , I use a lot to see videos because it is very simple and fast.
And a similar problem occurs with other reported here when you play a video (. Avi, mp4), audio is delayed, do not know if has to do with the media player by default, this rarely happens, a video is playing well (a movie for example) and half of it begins to delayed the audio and start a lagging.

By the way this problem also occurs in Kmplayer (in special the lagging and stuttering.

I have installed an extra decoders Supports, mplayer movie player (command-line) sib, kmplayer and codecs dsp in the thread posted by freemangordon.

Is there any way to correct this problem, besides that could fix bugs in OMP and Media player default.

Thanks in advance.

The Following User Says Thank You to D@vIcHoJD For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mightybop View Post
Also, if someone is interested in a Portuguese translation, I can do it, I'm not sure if it would be useful because I don't think there are many n900 user in Portugal, but if someone wan't it, let me know.

And once again, thank you sooooooo much!
there are many countries when we speak portuguese

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saponga For This Useful Post:
hi developers plz add stretch butten for videos and an equilizer to make open media player! perfect.thaks

when i tappes to see the lyrics this thing appeared. i have updated it to the latest version. i have no idea whats this.
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to Mohammed Muid For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Originally Posted by Mohammed Muid View Post
when i tappes to see the lyrics this thing appeared. i have updated it to the latest version. i have no idea whats this.
I had this problem recently too. Maybe it's trackname-connected, as this appeared on a tracks "Frozen Will / Legacy" and "Underdogs" by Armored Saint

It's the whole code (If you press edit lyrics youll see it too)

Code:
<body bgcolor="#f0f0f8">
<table width="100%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2 border=0 summary="heading">
<tr bgcolor="#6622aa">
<td valign=bottom>&nbsp;<br>
<font color="#ffffff" face="helvetica, arial">&nbsp;<br><big><big><strong>&lt;class '_mysql_exceptions.OperationalError'&gt;</strong></big></big></font></td
><td align=right valign=bottom
><font color="#ffffff" face="helvetica, arial">Python 2.6.6: <br>Tue May 22 10:22:08 2012</font></td></tr></table>

<p>A problem occurred in a Python script.  Here is the sequence of
function calls leading up to the error, in the order they occurred.</p>
<table width="100%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 border=0>
<tr><td bgcolor="#d8bbff"><big>&nbsp;</big><a href="file:///usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/flup/server/fcgi_base.py">/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/flup/server/fcgi_base.py</a> in <strong>run</strong>(self=&lt;flup.server.fcgi_base.Request object&gt;)</td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;556</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;"""Runs&nbsp;the&nbsp;handler,&nbsp;flushes&nbsp;the&nbsp;streams,&nbsp;and&nbsp;ends&nbsp;the&nbsp;request."""<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;557</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;try:<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#ffccee"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;558</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;protocolStatus,&nbsp;appStatus&nbsp;=&nbsp;self.server.handler(self)<br>
</tt></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;559</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;except:<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;560</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;traceback.print_exc(file=self.stderr)<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><small><font color="#909090">protocolStatus <em>undefined</em>, appStatus <em>undefined</em>, <strong>self</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;flup.server.fcgi_base.Request object&gt;, self.<strong>server</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;flup.server.fcgi.WSGIServer object&gt;, self.server.<strong>handler</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;bound method WSGIServer.handler of &lt;flup.server.fcgi.WSGIServer object&gt;&gt;</font></small></td></tr></table>
<tr><td bgcolor="#d8bbff"><big>&nbsp;</big><a href="file:///usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/flup/server/fcgi_base.py">/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/flup/server/fcgi_base.py</a> in <strong>handler</strong>(self=&lt;flup.server.fcgi.WSGIServer object&gt;, req=&lt;flup.server.fcgi_base.Request object&gt;)</td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;1118</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;result&nbsp;=&nbsp;self.application(environ,&nbsp;start_response)<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;1119</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;try:<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#ffccee"><tt><small>&nbsp;1120</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;for&nbsp;data&nbsp;in&nbsp;result:<br>
</tt></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;1121</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;if&nbsp;data:<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;1122</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;write(data)<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><small><font color="#909090">data <em>undefined</em>, <strong>result</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;generator object app&gt;</font></small></td></tr></table>
<tr><td bgcolor="#d8bbff"><big>&nbsp;</big><a href="file:///var/www/lyrics/cgi-bin/lyrics2.fcgi">/var/www/lyrics/cgi-bin/lyrics2.fcgi</a> in <strong>app</strong>(env={'DOCUMENT_ROOT': '/var/www/lyrics/', 'GATEWAY_INTERFACE': 'CGI/1.1', 'HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING': 'gzip', 'HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE': 'pl-PL,en,*', 'HTTP_CONNECTION': 'Keep-Alive', 'HTTP_HOST': 'lyrics.mirkforce.net', 'HTTP_USER_AGENT': 'Mozilla/5.0', 'PATH': '/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin', 'PATH_INFO': '/armoredsaint/frozenwilllegacy.txt', 'QUERY_STRING': 'artist=armoredsaint&amp;title=frozenwilllegacy', ...}, start_response=&lt;function start_response&gt;)</td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;39</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;40</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#ffccee"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;41</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;db&nbsp;=&nbsp;webinc.dbl(addr)&nbsp;#oh&nbsp;my...<br>
</tt></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;42</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;context['db']&nbsp;=&nbsp;db<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;43</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><small><font color="#909090">db <em>undefined</em>, <em>global</em> <strong>webinc</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;module 'webinc' from '/var/www/lyrics/cgi-bin/webinc.py'&gt;, webinc.<strong>dbl</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;class webinc.dbl&gt;, <strong>addr</strong>&nbsp;= '95.49.36.148'</font></small></td></tr></table>
<tr><td bgcolor="#d8bbff"><big>&nbsp;</big><a href="file:///var/www/lyrics/cgi-bin/webinc.py">/var/www/lyrics/cgi-bin/webinc.py</a> in <strong>__init__</strong>(self=&lt;webinc.dbl instance&gt;, addr='95.49.36.148')</td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;34</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;def&nbsp;__init__(self,&nbsp;addr):<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;35</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;self.addr&nbsp;=&nbsp;addr<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#ffccee"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;36</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;self.connect()<br>
</tt></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;37</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;38</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;def&nbsp;sql(self,&nbsp;s,&nbsp;params&nbsp;=&nbsp;''):<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><small><font color="#909090"><strong>self</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;webinc.dbl instance&gt;, self.<strong>connect</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;bound method dbl.connect of &lt;webinc.dbl instance&gt;&gt;</font></small></td></tr></table>
<tr><td bgcolor="#d8bbff"><big>&nbsp;</big><a href="file:///var/www/lyrics/cgi-bin/webinc.py">/var/www/lyrics/cgi-bin/webinc.py</a> in <strong>connect</strong>(self=&lt;webinc.dbl instance&gt;)</td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;20</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;def&nbsp;connect(self):<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;21</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;#log('pre&nbsp;connect...')<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#ffccee"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;22</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;self.db&nbsp;=&nbsp;MySQLdb.connect(host="localhost",&nbsp;user="lyrics",&nbsp;passwd="lalala",&nbsp;db="lyrics",&nbsp;charset='utf8')&nbsp;<br>
</tt></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;23</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;#log('post&nbsp;connect...')<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;24</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><small><font color="#909090"><strong>self</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;webinc.dbl instance&gt;, self.<strong>db</strong>&nbsp;= None, <em>global</em> <strong>MySQLdb</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;module 'MySQLdb' from '/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/MySQLdb/__init__.pyc'&gt;, MySQLdb.<strong>connect</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;function Connect&gt;, host <em>undefined</em>, user <em>undefined</em>, passwd <em>undefined</em>, db <em>undefined</em>, charset <em>undefined</em></font></small></td></tr></table>
<tr><td bgcolor="#d8bbff"><big>&nbsp;</big><a href="file:///usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/MySQLdb/__init__.py">/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/MySQLdb/__init__.py</a> in <strong>Connect</strong>(*args=(), **kwargs={'charset': 'utf8', 'db': 'lyrics', 'host': 'localhost', 'passwd': 'lalala', 'user': 'lyrics'})</td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;79</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;"""Factory&nbsp;function&nbsp;for&nbsp;connections.Connection."""<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;80</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;from&nbsp;connections&nbsp;import&nbsp;Connection<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#ffccee"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;81</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;return&nbsp;Connection(*args,&nbsp;**kwargs)<br>
</tt></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;82</small>&nbsp;<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;83</small>&nbsp;connect&nbsp;=&nbsp;Connection&nbsp;=&nbsp;Connect<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><small><font color="#909090"><strong>Connection</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;class 'MySQLdb.connections.Connection'&gt;, <strong>args</strong>&nbsp;= (), <strong>kwargs</strong>&nbsp;= {'charset': 'utf8', 'db': 'lyrics', 'host': 'localhost', 'passwd': 'lalala', 'user': 'lyrics'}</font></small></td></tr></table>
<tr><td bgcolor="#d8bbff"><big>&nbsp;</big><a href="file:///usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/MySQLdb/connections.py">/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/MySQLdb/connections.py</a> in <strong>__init__</strong>(self=&lt;_mysql.connection closed at 9a199f4&gt;, *args=(), **kwargs={'charset': 'utf8', 'db': 'lyrics', 'host': 'localhost', 'passwd': 'lalala', 'user': 'lyrics'})</td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;168</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;kwargs2['client_flag']&nbsp;=&nbsp;client_flag<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;169</small>&nbsp;<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#ffccee"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;170</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;super(Connection,&nbsp;self).__init__(*args,&nbsp;**kwargs2)<br>
</tt></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;171</small>&nbsp;<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;172</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;self.encoders&nbsp;=&nbsp;dict([&nbsp;(k,&nbsp;v)&nbsp;for&nbsp;k,&nbsp;v&nbsp;in&nbsp;conv.items()<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><small><font color="#909090"><em>builtin</em> <strong>super</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;type 'super'&gt;, <em>global</em> <strong>Connection</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;class 'MySQLdb.connections.Connection'&gt;, <strong>self</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;_mysql.connection closed at 9a199f4&gt;, ).<strong>__init__</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;bound method Connection.__init__ of &lt;_mysql.connection closed at 9a199f4&gt;&gt;, <strong>args</strong>&nbsp;= (), <strong>kwargs2</strong>&nbsp;= {'client_flag': 196608, 'conv': {0: &lt;class 'decimal.Decimal'&gt;, 1: &lt;type 'int'&gt;, 2: &lt;type 'int'&gt;, 3: &lt;type 'long'&gt;, 4: &lt;type 'float'&gt;, 5: &lt;type 'float'&gt;, 7: &lt;function mysql_timestamp_converter&gt;, 8: &lt;type 'long'&gt;, 9: &lt;type 'int'&gt;, 10: &lt;function Date_or_None&gt;, ...}, 'db': 'lyrics', 'host': 'localhost', 'passwd': 'lalala', 'user': 'lyrics'}</font></small></td></tr></table><p><strong>&lt;class '_mysql_exceptions.OperationalError'&gt;</strong>: (1040, 'Too many connections')
<br><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</small>&nbsp;</tt>args&nbsp;=
(1040, 'Too many connections')
<br><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</small>&nbsp;</tt>message&nbsp;=
''

<!-- The above is a description of an error in a Python program, formatted
     for a Web browser because the 'cgitb' module was enabled.  In case you
     are not reading this in a Web browser, here is the original traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/flup/server/fcgi_base.py", line 558, in run
    protocolStatus, appStatus = self.server.handler(self)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/flup/server/fcgi_base.py", line 1120, in handler
    for data in result:
  File "/var/www/lyrics/cgi-bin/lyrics2.fcgi", line 41, in app
    db = webinc.dbl(addr) #oh my...
  File "/var/www/lyrics/cgi-bin/webinc.py", line 36, in __init__
    self.connect()
  File "/var/www/lyrics/cgi-bin/webinc.py", line 22, in connect
    self.db = MySQLdb.connect(host="localhost", user="lyrics", passwd="lalala", db="lyrics", charset='utf8')
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/MySQLdb/__init__.py", line 81, in Connect
    return Connection(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/MySQLdb/connections.py", line 170, in __init__
    super(Connection, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs2)
OperationalError: (1040, 'Too many connections')

-->

Projects no longer actively developed: here

Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
Having issues with "Add to Now Playing" after adding several artists, OMP can intermittantly crash. Music still plays but the app disappears.

Bit random so can't be of much help. Seemed to happen since the previous update.

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

The Following User Says Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post:

Tags
libplayback, mag 4 prez, media, open source, player, portrait mode, re-write, remake, reverse