Active Topics

I dimmed my home screen and now I can't remember how I did it. My clock is now like 50% of what it used to be. Any ideas?

Hi N9friends

Does someone know how to change the ugly space between clock and icons? i play around with the "libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css" but canīt find a solution.

tnx
Attached Images

Last edited by mrtank; 2012-07-10 at 13:10.

stupid question here..i open the .css file with nano but i cant navigate and edit the color :P can anyone help me ?the only thing i found is how to go further down by pressing ctr and V but thats it !thank you

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by grparisgr View Post
stupid question here..i open the .css file with nano but i cant navigate and edit the color :P can anyone help me ?the only thing i found is how to go further down by pressing ctr and V but thats it !thank you
In terminal above the keyboard you have arrows which can be used to navigate...

If you don't have the arrows change it from options or just do a swipe within terminal just above the keyboard from right to left to change it to arrows...

Posts: 644 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by mrtank View Post
Hi N9friends

Does someone know how to change the ugly space between clock and icons? i play around with the "libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css" but canīt find a solution.

tnx

Code:
LockScreenMImageWidgetStyle#LockScreenLowPowerModeOperatorLogo {

margin-top: 1mm;

}

The maximum font size seem to be 13 mm without cutting the lower edges of the numbers away. I would like to increase the font size so that the clock will fill the entire width of the screen (I think the font size should be 20 mm or so).

How could I do that?

Posts: 644 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by zzs View Post
The maximum font size seem to be 13 mm without cutting the lower edges of the numbers away. I would like to increase the font size so that the clock will fill the entire width of the screen (I think the font size should be 20 mm or so).

How could I do that?
The three lowermost lines must also be changed.

Code:
LockScreen MLabelStyle#LockScreenLowPowerModeClockLabel {
    font: $FONT_FAMILY_LIGHT 20mm;
    color: #ffffff;
    margin-left: 0;
    margin-right: 0;
    margin-top: 0;
    margin-bottom: 0;
    padding-left: 0;
    padding-right: 0;
    padding-top: 0;
    padding-bottom: 0;
    preferred-size: -1 20mm;
    minimum-size: -1 20mm;
    maximum-size: -1 20mm;
}

Thanks, it works!

Posts: 433 | Thanked: 727 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Costa Blanca, Espaņa
Hi Guys,
When it comes to using Terminal to make changes to various files, you have to enter devel-su and password rootme. Well for some reason Terminal is not letting me type in the password, the little green block/cursor just sits there.
Odd that it lets me enter devel-su but not the password..??
Any ideas welcomed
Regards
Markkyboy

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by Markkyboy View Post
Hi Guys,
When it comes to using Terminal to make changes to various files, you have to enter devel-su and password rootme. Well for some reason Terminal is not letting me type in the password, the little green block/cursor just sits there.
Odd that it lets me enter devel-su but not the password..??
Any ideas welcomed
Regards
Markkyboy
The password isn't visible but captured...so just type "rootme" and press enter and voila you have gained root privileges...The cursor won't move...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post: