Posts: 61 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Helsinki
Another bump

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr_Ryde For This Useful Post:
Posts: 139 | Thanked: 97 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ United States
How much do you want it for? My N900's charging port is on it's last legs, despite fixing it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AndrewX192 For This Useful Post:
Well it is on ebay and people have bidded so now I am leaving it up to the crowds as it were. I am selling so it is worth as much as people want to pay. If you are buying then you have assigned your own value to it I have added a note t the listing and I will write it here also: If you are living outside the postal zone I initially stipulated (Europe basically) then you can still bid on the item (change your ebay location to a european country if you are unable to see the listing) and, should you win, send me a message and i will obtain a quote for the type of delivery you want and then get back to you with a revised postal cost / revised total invoice.

Sorry to hear about the USB port though. You say you fixed it but it is still a bid dodgy? How come? I must say that if I were to keep mine reinforcing the USB port would be next on the list of things to do.

Last edited by Mr_Ryde; 2013-04-27 at 19:02.

Someone has asked the question on ebay so I will post the answer here also. I checked the postage to countries outside the EU and it will be £20. That is insured and tracked although the extent of the tracking and registered part of it will depend on the destination country in my experience. However north america will probably be okay. Pricey postage but the option is there if you so desire it

Penultimate bump

Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
Originally Posted by Mr_Ryde View Post
Penultimate bump
I have plenty of N900 but helping to keep the thread high...
Did you consider keeping it to take nice and sharp pictures of items you'd like to sell?
The pictures look blurry. What Android did you use to take it?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ste-phan For This Useful Post:
Hahaha touché sir I used an xcover 2. Although to be fair i should have used the on screen button which takes the picture as soon as focus is achieved instead of the physical button which lacks finesse. Then then my lenovo work laptop would not hookup the bluetooth so I had to email them and the phone shrunk them to 1Mb. making the slight out of focus worse by compressing the image!

Here is a slightly better quality shot of the front, with the slide open and the screen on.

10 Hours and 25 Minutes remaining. Good luck all of you who are from this forum

Tags
n900 for sale, nokia n900, selling n900