Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by corduroysack View Post
just a little annoying that's all but in my virtual keyboard the font is different to my main font, don't know how it's changed (mental block)

how do i change back even when i use TC the virtual keyboard font remains the same.
as i say no biggy just can be annoying to work with
what fonts did you use my friends??
by the looks of it (first pic) i dont see any different while in (second pic) that normal cause you can use any fonts on notes....
if TC fails to change your fonts as you said the delete all font in

home/user/.fonts

then try import the fonts using TC again...remember to change you current font to nokia sans(default font) first before deleting all fonts in the folder...if you dont then you will get a square fonts later on...

The Following User Says Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post:
Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
the font in virtual is kentucky fried chicken font. how do you mean the font looks ok in the first image i ment the font in the window not on the keys

Last edited by corduroysack; 2011-08-11 at 12:32.

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
the font in virtual is kentucky fried chicken font. how do you mean the font looks ok in the first image i ment the font in the window not on the keys
maybe you didn't fried the fonts (KFC) enough that way the fonts did not look the same hehehe...nah just kidding...
try change to default fonts then delete all fonts in home/user/.fonts
then import the font again using TC & use the KFC fonts again...if the problem still exist then the fonts might not be compatible with our device...

The Following User Says Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post:
lol i've added that many fonts in that folder i'm willing to put up just thought there may have been a easier way just by changing a command line, even tried changing theme. just glad it isn't stuck on something totally bad

i got page not found from your url

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
i got page not found from your url
Because it's shortened / incomplete. He probably copied it from a forum / portal without being logged in, or similar.

The Following User Says Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
he can't be that bothered then lol

Tags
change, change font, droid, droid font, font, fremantle, maemo, maemo 5, set font, system-wide