Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by santeira View Post
mornin,

that's strange, I already registered more than once, but did not get any confirmation. there must be something that didn't work...?
It’s not Ready yet

Don’t worry. It will pop up right here if it will be a working phone.

Blackfriday release? That is pretty soon.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
That's weird, why is it blocked?
Perhaps because my company deemed it a phishing website? Who knows?

I tried from home too and my tablet said, "couldn't establish a secure connection".
As far as I am concerned, that's it. I made the effort. It did not work. Tata for now.

Actually, I agree with Mr Scam above. If there is something useful to announce, it will be announced here.

EDIT:
I tried one more time from another device and finally got there. I might as well not have bothered. A website greeting you with a pointless animation is a warning red light already. After that, another big warning about cookies. Why does a website like that need cookies at all? That's another warning. And then, if you are stupid enough to ignore all that and proceed, all you get is a sing up page. Nothing else. Not even a teaser of what you are signing up to. Only, "a phone you thought you couldn't have". Sorry, but that's absolutely not enough. Try better next time.

Last edited by pichlo; 2018-11-17 at 09:51.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Perhaps because my company deemed it a phishing website? Who knows?

I tried from home too and my tablet said, "couldn't establish a secure connection".
As far as I am concerned, that's it. I made the effort. It did not work. Tata for now.

Actually, I agree with Mr Scam above. If there is something useful to announce, it will be announced here.
I may be due to Brexit or that Chrome don’t trust symantec certificate or any other reason.

Pichlo, At this point, if it’s a scam included it’s only becouse Jolla is involed somwhow. They still don’t fully managed to refund backers and supporters. Pretty much like UK to EU. Just pay the Bill and leave.

Last edited by Dave999; 2018-11-17 at 10:03.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
I may be due to Brexit or that Chrome don’t trust symantec certificate or any other reason.

Pichlo, At this point, if it’s a scam included it’s only becouse Jolla is involed somwhow. They still don’t fully managed to refund backers and supporters. Pretty much like UK to EU. Just pay the Bill and leave.
Jolla has nothing to do with this....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Sounds good to me. It was troll pichlo that was looking for some scam talk. And you know me. I never back down from that.

May I ask: why isnt Chen here?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 479 | Thanked: 1,284 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Enschede, The Netherlands
Ok, so what OS does it use? If it's Android, I'm not even interested enough to subscribe to an RSS feed.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzillogic For This Useful Post:
Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
what else? It's not that I want one also but if we want anything else from Chen then this must have some commercial success. And that can only happen with android.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kinggo For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by kinggo View Post
what else? It's not that I want one also but if we want anything else from Chen then this must have some commercial success. And that can only happen with android.
All I can say for now:
- It will ship with Android 9 by default.
- Bootloader unlockable, so you can flash other OS's on it.
Yes, Sailfish OS and even Maemo Leste should be possible.
- And all drivers will be open!
(Only the Android blobs, should rely on libhybris.)

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
All I can say for now:
- It will ship with Android 9 by default.
- Bootloader unlockable, so you can flash other OS's on it.
Yes, Sailfish OS and even Maemo Leste should be possible.
- And all drivers will be open!
(Only the Android blobs, should rely on libhybris.)
Perfect!
Should hope jolla will give tablet backers refund and free lisence if anyone wants that.

Also hope jolla give chen some money since he is trying(might change to doing) what jolla couldn’t. But that seems to the problem with jolla. Everyone else must put in time, money, skill to help jolla. Should be the other way around too.

MaemoL looks cool on a new QWERTY!

Last edited by Dave999; 2018-11-17 at 12:55.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
The registered emails will only be used for updates on the Fx.
How can you be sure?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit