Active Topics

Posts: 1,878 | Thanked: 646 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ San Jose, CA
My last message was me acknowledging that we were agreeing (that I had misread the message #26, in my reply with message #27).

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
hug it out.. beaches..

The rumor is the Apple tablet will multi-task.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by johnkzin View Post
My last message was me acknowledging that we were agreeing (that I had misread the message #26, in my reply with message #27).
Yeah, we're on the same page, I was just supplementing what you had said with my own opine. Your comment just... sorta caught me off-guard. Your points... we 100% agreed.

On the internet, there's no tone, inflection. Therefore, I'll take the step of stating that your points and mine are 100% in agreement. You're just stating them clearer than I.

Glad to know that I agree with one of the more respected people on the boards.

Posts: 1,878 | Thanked: 646 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ San Jose, CA
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Yeah, we're on the same page, I was just supplementing what you had said with my own opine. Your comment just... sorta caught me off-guard. Your points... we 100% agreed.

On the internet, there's no tone, inflection. Therefore, I'll take the step of stating that your points and mine are 100% in agreement. You're just stating them clearer than I.

Glad to know that I agree with one of the more respected people on the boards.

It's all good :-)

I think you and I tend to say things so differently that we often think we're arguing when we're not (I seem to recall us doing this before, as well). Probably a bit my fault. At any rate, I hope your week is starting well :-)

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by johnkzin View Post
It's all good :-)

I think you and I tend to say things so differently that we often think we're arguing when we're not (I seem to recall us doing this before, as well). Probably a bit my fault. At any rate, I hope your week is starting well :-)
To-may-to, to-mah-to...

And yeah. Week's starting off fine. Hope yours is good as well.

Posts: 1,605 | Thanked: 1,601 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Southern California

Posts: 1,605 | Thanked: 1,601 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Southern California

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by timsamoff View Post
More news...
It's funny. Microsoft once held back competitors' applications by issuing announcements that it planned to eventually release products in those spaces. Now Apple achieves the same effect by not announcing products.

The Following User Says Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
Well it is good that apple is coming out with a tablet... how else those guys at nokia will release a tablet?
I am sick of nokia copying apple.... the idea of a tablet was always a brilliant idea.... now apple will take all the credit and nokia will copy them later..

same thing happened with touch screens

Tags
apple, concept, tablet