Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ California
I can't get my N900 to sync with Ovi Suite... My music, my contacts, my messages, and my music never shows up! When I try to sync it just keep saying..

"Reconnect the USB cable or connect via Bluetooth. Then sync again."

I tried to reconnect multiple times on USB and I set it on PC suite mode.

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Barcelona, Spain
I have not been able to sync with ovi suite using bluetooth either. Has someone succeeded?

Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
My phone has a hickup with ovi suite, it asks for Mass-storage or PC-Suite mode but does not properly connect... about 15 seconds later it asks again and connects properly but I do not touch it in the mean time!

delete ovi suite and reinstall it from nokia site

Originally Posted by seecable7 View Post
delete ovi suite and reinstall it from nokia site
Just did this and it still won't sync. Quite odd. I don't think it would matter if you're using a 64 bit Windows 7 or 32 bit Windows 7.

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ California
I reinstalling from nokia site, I used 2 computers, Windows vista 32 bit and windows XP 32 bit.. both have the same problem.

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Philippines
tI have encountered no problem syncing messanges, contacts, musics. Just download the latest version of OVI suite.

Note: make sure to create an account on ovi.com to sync up with it.

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Boston, MA
I had a similar problem tonight, when I got the update I installed Ovi and was able to sync no problem. Now tonight when I tried to sync it just did nothing...

I can't connect either with Ovi Suite.

A bluetooth connections works but when I plug it in with USB it won't connect.

I have put the USB connections on "Pc Suite Mode" and Ovi suite won't find the N900. When I put the connection on "Mass Storage" Ovi suite will detect the phone but says to put the phone into "PC suite mode".

Have reinstalled Ovi Suite, Nokia connectivity driver (and 2 other programs from Nokia). Have used all of my USB ports, rebooted PC and N900. Nothing will work.

Have PR1.3 on my phone but when I connect N900 with Ovi Suite thru Bluetooth it says that it has an update for the N900.

Posts: 245 | Thanked: 233 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ljubljana, Slovenia
I failed, too ...

Here's my post on nokia forum:
http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/...-3/td-p/781989