Posts: 34 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Rosice, Czech Republic
There are never enough bugfixes. And the N9 could use a whole lot of them.

Oh come on, Nokia is about to deliver their last PR1.3 ever
and all they want to see is an anticipation thread of N900
PR 1.2 class at least. At current pace we'll reach that in
May 2015, but too bad our friends might not be there
to deliver anymore

The Following User Says Thank You to vilva For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rainisto View Post
even if there would be PR1.3, PR1.4, PR1.5, PR1.6 etc, you would never get any timetables for them, as nokia never gives any official statements on timetables on any PR releases which may or may not come.

So its useless to speculate on timetables. It comes if and when it comes.
They have been for the new Lumias. They were even like a couple of days early for a bug fix-I forgot what the big fix was for.

Posts: 138 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Switzerland/Zurich
@besttt and godofwar424
To clarify - I did not get a return email but a phone call, which made ms think that this could be some valuable info. The link I've posted in my original thread is to show the form through which I contacted Nokia. On the whole I guess I got excited about nothing important.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
All those crying about PR1.3 why not you all go get an Iphone and ask SIRI if that knows when PR1.3 for Harmattan gets released?

And when you get no answer you can get upset on SIRI instead.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by besttt View Post
yes a good app for radio
What's wrong with the current one? I personally think we have the 2 Best FM Radios in the market. I bought the one with old school look, awesome App, one of my favourite and mostly used. I just think some of us are just being naggy and asking stupid things. PR1.3 would be nice but that doesn't mean with PR1.2 is less nice, it's still brilliant.

And please don't say it's because U want it free, it's already cheap, in my country that price is equivalent to 1 beer (Heineken). Why wait for FW update just to get a free radio? If U afford this phone surely U can afford that app.

Last edited by Muzimak; 2012-06-11 at 19:33.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muzimak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
I allready have a radio app on my N9.

I would love to see a Nokia one though.. Something beautiful & simple at the same time.

like the clock app, or the calculator app. something more...Meego-ish

Posts: 329 | Thanked: 422 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ derpton
Originally Posted by late88 View Post
What else they could add to the phone? What the phone is lacking? Have you something in mind? Ok, maybe video calling but I don't use it anyway.
Hold on! Everyone, notify all Nokia employees that late88 is satisfied with the N9, so no new features are needed ever. They can stop working on any feature additions.

I bet they'll be relieved by the news.

The Following User Says Thank You to herpderp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 198 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Louth / Ireland
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
... in my country that price is equivalent to 1 beer (Heineken). Why wait for FW update just to get a free radio? If U afford this phone surely U can afford that...
C'mon man - that's not the idea - sure, gooing that road everyone of us should be charge for each thread / post here.
And every app, should cost at least five'r - cause it takes lots of work.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I hope that someday I have an ebook reader that allows one to copy and paste words.This makes it easier to look up words on the net or in a dictionary. The special version of Fbreader that comes on the N9 doesn't support that, neither does Ionic -- these are the epub readers. Almost all readers I have ever seen do support some kind of easy dictionary word lookup in readers, but not the N9.

Tags
bugfix-focused, dashed hopes, nokia fanbois, popcorn, pr1.3, pr1.3 party, troll alert