Notices

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 274 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by khuong View Post
If I release the future update in extra-testing.
You dont have to use the extras system if you dont want to, you can still use OVI and distribute the source through some service like Github. Then just put a link to the source repository to OVIs (or Android Markets etc) description of the program.

Last edited by MiK546; 2012-03-05 at 20:52.

Originally Posted by MiK546 View Post
Except that as far as I understand the copyright file included with the source code of version 0.1.1 states that the program is released under GPLv2 and thus you are obligated to release the source code of future releases.
If khuong owns all of the copyrights to the code in NVideo, then he can change the copyright license, including from GPL to proprietary. If any of the code used in NVideo is owned by anyone else, then the other copyright owners may choose to disallow relicensing.

Khuong, thank you for developing NVideo, but the relicensing is very unfortunate.

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 274 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by jacktanner View Post
If khuong owns all of the copyrights to the code in NVideo, then he can change the copyright license, including from GPL to proprietary. If any of the code used in NVideo is owned by anyone else, then the other copyright owners may choose to disallow relicensing.

Khuong, thank you for developing NVideo, but the relicensing is very unfortunate.
Hmm, you are actually right. Now that I think about it it would be a bit weird if the copyright holder couldn't change the licence. Sorry to cause trouble khuong.

hi, nice, simple and easy to use.

But how to make Copy/paste in the search field?

And hmm is their a way to order result by date, view ...?

Last edited by helloct; 2012-07-01 at 14:32.

What's the deal with "Unable to get video url error: 299"? Some video you can watch...some you can't! Also the video that get the error message, if you click it again constantly....maybe it work. It's weird. Anybody know what the deal is?

Not sure if this a bug or the result of user (my) error. On selecting a video from the list, each and every one is coming up with this error message (see attached).

I can watch/download them using cuteTube, so its (nvideo's) protestations are false, in so far as the user is not required to be accessing content from the website directly - or even be logged in.
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to demolition For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by demolition View Post
Not sure if this a bug or the result of user (my) error. On selecting a video from the list, each and every one is coming up with this error message (see attached).

I can watch/download them using cuteTube, so its (nvideo's) protestations are false, in so far as the user is not required to be accessing content from the website directly - or even be logged in.
I have the same situation !!!

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 398 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ USA
It's been awhile since I tossed away my n900. Though I still have nvideo source code, it may take awhile for me to recompile it because I just reinstalled my os on my computer. The error you all saw may have to do with YouTube recently code changes.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to khuong For This Useful Post:
Same thing happening to me. Every video is restricted.

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Budapest, Magyarország
Originally Posted by khuong View Post
The error you all saw may have to do with YouTube recently code changes.
I also have this problem. I use this program since I reflashed my n900, and I'm total satisfied about it. I hope it will work for a time, because I don't like the other youtube players, or they aren't working for me. Ehh..