Notices

Posts: 368 | Thanked: 826 times | Joined on May 2012 @ India
Originally Posted by zaidk9 View Post
I m getting a problem with clipbook pro
In about it shows v.2.1
And persist data doesn't work
About version isn't a problem. If you downloaded from store, no tension. What's wrong with persist data?

Ok, seems like there's a problem in the daemon. If UI is running, it works fine, otherwise persist doesn't work. Thanks for the report. Expect an update soon

Last edited by bibek; 2013-04-16 at 18:16.

Posts: 673 | Thanked: 230 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Mumbai
Once copied and then pasted i have to go back and copy the same from feed or clipboard or origin and then can paste it

Edited my last post. Ur bug report is acknowledged. Persist data option has a bug. Turning that ON causes unwanted behaviour. Keep that off till next update.
Sorry for the inconvenience

Last edited by bibek; 2013-04-16 at 18:24.

Posts: 673 | Thanked: 230 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Mumbai
Tysm ..........

Please avoid using 'Persist data' option in the app. There is a bug in Qt clipboard that clearing the data and accessing clipboard in quick succession causes the app to lose control over clipboard and it causes a deadlock. N9 intensifies the problem by auto clearing clipboard after every paste.

The deadlock happens generally after 3 quick pastes with persist ON. But sometimes it works fine.

Workaround, if you have persist on, try not to paste in quick succession. Give a few secs time between pastes

How well this is working in future with MeeFox what is N9 future in browsers? I noticed problems.