Active Topics

Android apps on Sailfish 2.0.2.45 unable to use mobile internet. I did a restart of the device and also restarted aliendalvik as root, but still the problem persists. I don't see Sailfish 2.0.2.51 update in India, if lack of update is the case by any chance. Some one has got a solution for this?

Posts: 83 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Nov 2015 @ NIgeria
Hi
Your issue might be limited to the android dalvik internet connectivity being switched off. The fix for it is to download and istall Android assistant, in there you will see the tools option and the access to internet services as well as other features. Even if the internet access is enabled for alien dalvik disable it and re-enable it then restart your device, this will certainly fix your issue

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dameceno For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dameceno View Post
Hi
Your issue might be limited to the android dalvik internet connectivity being switched off. The fix for it is to download and istall Android assistant, in there you will see the tools option and the access to internet services as well as other features. Even if the internet access is enabled for alien dalvik disable it and re-enable it then restart your device, this will certainly fix your issue
Hi, where do I get the Android Assistant? Btw, connectivity in Android apps works well on WiFi. I went to together.jolla.com and found many are facing the same issue.

Posts: 83 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Nov 2015 @ NIgeria
Originally Posted by meegon9 View Post
Hi, where do I get the Android Assistant? Btw, connectivity in Android apps works well on WiFi. I went to together.jolla.com and found many are facing the same issue.
Sorry for my awful silence man, here is the link

http://revdownload.com/index.php?id=...ndroid-android

cheers