Posts: 458 | Thanked: 783 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ France
Originally Posted by tenchman View Post
Hi,

not much at this time on the safetyspot front, but i came up with the following patch for the speedwarner:

http://www.tenchio.de/patches/N9-PR1...ner_mute.patch

It adds an additional Button "MUTE" in the speedwarner setting screen. And, surprise, surprise, it disables the annoying beep when driving to fast but keeps the display flashing.

Sorry, screenshot is in German.
Hi tenchman,

Your patch work properly, as usual, I have added it to my full patch ...

Many thanks for this new feature !!!

A++

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to colin.stephane For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
colin.stephane, and what with unstable patch ?

Edit: saw your post, it already here. Thanks

Last edited by Schturman; 2012-10-20 at 18:48.

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
colin.stephane, and what with unstable patch ?

Edit: saw your post, it already here. Thanks
Sorry but on my side, I have a little bit more to do than copy/paste a patch ...

A++

The Following User Says Thank You to colin.stephane For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by tenchman View Post
Hi,

not much at this time on the safetyspot front, but i came up with the following patch for the speedwarner:

http://www.tenchio.de/patches/N9-PR1...ner_mute.patch

It adds an additional Button "MUTE" in the speedwarner setting screen. And, surprise, surprise, it disables the annoying beep when driving to fast but keeps the display flashing.

Sorry, screenshot is in German.
Ok,

On my side there is a little cosmetic trouble for centering the 3 buttons in portrait mode (no trouble in landscape) ...

Have a look :

Do you have any idea to change the centering behavior ?

A++

The Following User Says Thank You to colin.stephane For This Useful Post:
Posts: 16 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Germany
Originally Posted by colin.stephane View Post

Do you have any idea to change the centering behavior ?
Hmm. It's a common problem with I18N. Your french strings are simply to long. Maybe it could be solved by lowering the font size or something similar. But again, i'm an aged "ANSI-C-cmdline-Hippie". Maybe someone experienced with QML can solve this. The style must be modified in a way which depends on screen orientation. Otherwise it looks ugly in landscape mode. I've played around a bit with it, tried to install some state handlers, but came up with no reasonable solution so far.

I have just installed the "unstable" patch. It looks very promising. I am taking 3kkm car trip next week, I'll report after that

Question, or a feature request Has anybody found a way to fix the map orientation to North-up? This constant rotation of the map is really annoying and makes me loose the orientation in the field.

Paul

Posts: 278 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ SD, CA
there are clearly some bugs in the traffic. I ll go even as far as to say the traffic is useless, the other day it led me right into red traffic and showed green. I had a chance to turn off if i had known the teaffic was bad.

the problem is At the same location it will show green and then you move the map around a little the same location will show red. Move or touch around a little more, it will show green again, zoom in/out it will change as well.

i have put it on YouTube for viewing pleasure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js71TyZMxeo

Last edited by balisingh; 2012-11-02 at 06:45.

PR1.3 in Moscow work following:

-trafficObject.requestTrafficAt(mapView.center, 50);
+trafficObject.requestTrafficAt(mapView.center, 15);

-trafficObject.requestTrafficAt(mapView.center, 30);
+trafficObject.requestTrafficAt(mapView.center, 15);

Hi sony123

I have a nokia n9, Can be apply the patch you mention (http://harmattan-dev.nokia.com/pool/...+0m6_armel.deb) where I can download?..the link you show is not working.. U have a twitter? ..greetings from Mexico