As title, recently purchased the CC-3015 case in White for my Nokia N9, removed from package but not too keen on it so up for sale if anyone interested.

Really looking for a UK sale but if you're overseas feel free to make an offer and maybe something can be arranged with postage costs etc..

Asking price is £15 including standard postage within the UK, payment by Paypal GIFT only.

Oh, and condition is perfect and you will receive it as photo(those cracks/white lines at the bottom are the actual box plastic BTW, not the case), back in its box ready to go.

Any sensible offers?

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 198 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by Tetlee View Post
Any sensible offers?
Well.. No offense but I think the price is ridiculous. For example here in Finland it's about 5euros for new ones. I'm not sure about another countries.
ps. I have it in black and white .

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Cape Town,South Africa
I'm using the black version since a couple of months. Absolutely love the protection so I am curious what alternative you are going to use...Regards and I might consider an offer,but you do have to come down as I paid the equivalent of 8 quid here in S.Africa.....

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
Originally Posted by late88 View Post
Well.. No offense but I think the price is ridiculous. For example here in Finland it's about 5euros for new ones. I'm not sure about another countries.
hey man, I would like to buy one for 5 euros, Im looking for a black one, so i wont buy this one, could you point me to an online retailer? tried ebay and no luck. thanks

Wow, if only it was as cheap here.

In the UK the only way you can buy it is importing as nowhere stocks it. I paid £20 for it(imported from Germany) so consider my price perfectly fair considering it's basically brand new and price open to offers.

Would rather leave it in the drawer than give it away after just spending £20 on it.

Could a mod please delete this thread, certainly wasn't aware it was so cheap in other countries so obviously not going to sell it here.

Last edited by Tetlee; 2012-08-30 at 17:35.

Hi, is it available for sale? would you be able to ship to USA?
dmadan@hotmail.com

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Ugly POS, was there no photo when you bought it?

Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
I would like to know where you bought yours for 5e, a link please.

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 198 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
I would like to know where you bought yours for 5e, a link please.
I bought mine from gigantti-store. There are still 3euros silicone-cases left for N9. Despite the 14,90e price on the leather cases, the real price in the store was 4,90e. I think it was on SALE.

Here's link: http://www.gigantti.fi/search?WFSimp...ch_NameOrID=n9

The Following User Says Thank You to late88 For This Useful Post: