Notices

Posts: 108 | Thanked: 329 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Bosnia and Herzegovina
@MiK546, Thanks for trying it out. On-screen controls were actually a last-minute addition before the deadline because I couldn't get accelerometer to work on Android, and I had to put that in so the game wouldn't be completely unusable. Multitouch support wasn't planned from the beginning, as it would require some deeper changes, it didn't seem necessary as I intended for the game to be controled with accelerometer + jumps on touchscreen. Go to options and enable G-sensor, it works now in 2.01. And for the volume buttons, I noticed it too, SDL somehow grabs those key events too and doesn't disclose them to the host OS. Don't know what to do about that one.

@ade, My bad, the link on the homepage was broken, I fixed it now. The one on this thread was ok. Please try again now and thanks for reporting.

The Following User Says Thank You to TheBurek For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,100 | Thanked: 2,797 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
Uploaded TheBurek's latest deb file (red-roll_2.01_armel.deb) of this fun game to extras-devel a few days ago, so it can be installed just using an application manager with extras-devel activated.

And if you hadn't installed it, it's now even easier to do it after all

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
Game works but no sound

Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
wow! i didn't realize that we have quality games like these! Thanks TheBurek and ade!
by the way, i also don't have any sound during gameplay.

Posts: 108 | Thanked: 329 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Bosnia and Herzegovina
Didn't realize this is happening... but it's cool, I'm glad more people discovered it now

The Following User Says Thank You to TheBurek For This Useful Post:
Posts: 78 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Moscow
Good game, thank you.

Any chance for a N9 version?
I miss good games and this one looks like one