Closed Thread
Posts: 90 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Houston, Texas
Originally Posted by nosa101 View Post
because not everything is peachy
Everything works fine for me, have you tried it?

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Richardson, TX
Just wanted to let everyone know that everything is working fine for me. I updated last night, tried almost everything and so far so good. I didn't flash the mass memory only rootfs. Restored all the programs (some didn't restore, but i don't care about those) I even flashed Lehto 950/500 kernel and so far so good. Knock on wood. I didn't disable all the transitions for a faster experience. I don't think that help if the FW has bugs in it, but just wanted to let everyone know.

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ The Netherlands
im dont think this is due pr 1.2 my cousin haves the same problem and he is using pr1.1.1 so...

Last edited by martie1; 2010-05-02 at 18:56.

You're an idiot for flashing a leaked version of the firmware. I laugh at you and all of your problems

The Following User Says Thank You to Spr33 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 992 | Thanked: 995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ California
Originally Posted by gLobster View Post
12.9 has new cell module firmware don't compatible with old version. And downgrade cell's module is not possible.
Don't panic:

You need an old package from PR1.1.1? - just download it and reinstall it -

apt-get install --reinstall cmt-firmware-rx51=8.2.2009.47-1.97+0m5

Until an official PR1.2 is released - it is available in Nokia repository.

EDIT: you will lose that possibility after Nokia issues an official PR1.2 but for now you can downgrade it easily.
EDIT2: If you will need it after PR1.2 publish - just ask me, I have it on my disk

Last edited by egoshin; 2010-05-02 at 19:36.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to egoshin For This Useful Post:
Just wanted to let everyone know that everything is working fine for me. I updated last night, tried almost everything and so far so good. I didn't flash the mass memory only rootfs. Restored all the programs (some didn't restore, but i don't care about those) I even flashed Lehto 950/500 kernel and so far so good. Knock on wood. I didn't disable all the transitions for a faster experience. I don't think that help if the FW has bugs in it, but just wanted to let everyone know.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mybsearch For This Useful Post:

Originally Posted by HD.Canson View Post
flashed back to 1,2 FW just to see if my phone can recognize the sim. still not luck for me
Look this - http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...7&postcount=45

The Following User Says Thank You to egoshin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
martie1,
You haven't told us what image/firmware you have flashed to your N900.

Originally Posted by dj_steve View Post
if people have not realised yet this firmware updates the modem firmware so you CANNOT downgrade from it (i just tried) so please be aware you have been warned
Look this - http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...7&postcount=45

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to egoshin For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
fremantle, leaked pr1.2, maemo, maemo 5, problem, troubleshooting