OTG
Bluetooth FTP
FM TX
LPS
Opensource keyboard layout.

seems WP8 isn;t there yet for me.

The Following User Says Thank You to soryuuha For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
The new Lumias are what could have happened if confidence in MeeGo and the N9 was as strong as it needed to be for it to flourish.

Shattered? No. More like disappointed in Nokia for backing the wrong operating system with a better spec'd device that I'd rather be running MeeGo.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 126 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ San Francisco
the "only" thing i wish the n9 had from the 920 was the wireless charging. otherwise i dont think the luma 920 is all that grand.

also maybe cause im a girl with smaller hands, but all these new devices look GINORMOUS and will not fit in any of my pockets. i love the size of the n9 and wish more devices stay that size. pack more pixels in the resolution but dont make the phone bigger please

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charbar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by charbar View Post
the "only" thing i wish the n9 had from the 920 was the wireless charging. otherwise i dont think the luma 920 is all that grand.

also maybe cause im a girl with smaller hands, but all these new devices look GINORMOUS and will not fit in any of my pockets. i love the size of the n9 and wish more devices stay that size. pack more pixels in the resolution but dont make the phone bigger please
It's being worked on

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Originally Posted by Arie View Post
It's being worked on
wait... whats being worked on for the n9? the wireless charging?
how is that possible?

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
wait... whats being worked on for the n9? the wireless charging?
how is that possible?
Yes, no need to worry, let me handle it

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
how is that possible?
People have added wireless charging to other items - like the iPhone for instance and the Nokia N9.

Not new really.

Regarding the sizes, as a big dude with big hands, I like the bigger sizes to a certain degree. I love the resolution better.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Ah, so it still requires taking apart your device. I thought people were making nice case alternatives kind of like the 820! if i can slip a wireless charging case over my n9, i would in a heartbeat!

Posts: 138 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Switzerland/Zurich
I love the yellow colour (in fact, I'd love to exchange my N9 body to one with that colour, or at least get a cover...) and the fact you should be able to use the screen in your gloves - this is something fresh. About win8 - can't say much before I try it, I've read somewhere they improved "multitasking" - whatever that means.

EDIT: I've just watched video of wireless charging of N9 and it looks like when the phone is put on the charger, it recognizes as if it was connected to PC with USB (look here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ4D8...tailpage#t=97s ). Now, my idea, would that be possible to construct such a wireless connection to transfer data? Like connect charger unit to PC, put N9 on that and connect to PC to transfer data? Might be impossible though, but would be much cooler than connecting cables... :P

Last edited by don.edri; 2012-09-06 at 08:10.