Posts: 23 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Jakarta
I think in every forums said "try it in your own risk" when they make a post about hacking so it is clear,doesn't it?

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 189 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Brazil
Originally Posted by Mart5.1 View Post
"it was to point out that the people thanking that post weren't idiots, but quite the opposite."
Their behavior has demonstrated otherwise.
May I ask you why are you so strongly defending people that want to shut down others from networks? Why wouldn't it be a good punishment, even more that this command is a "classic"?

Originally Posted by Temporal View Post
May I ask you why are you so strongly defending people that want to shut down others from networks? Why wouldn't it be a good punishment, even more that this command is a "classic"?
I don't recall defending anyone. I was complaining about posting potentially damaging commands and people applauding their efforts.
I am not the one to decide who to punish and how. I would just like to see more responsible behavior, that's all.
Mart

The Following User Says Thank You to Mart5.1 For This Useful Post:
Wow, you still cat fighting here ? playing all angels ? when this forum is full of bleeding edge, backtrack, aircrack and all the hacking stuff that makes you crack others wifi ! stop weeping and look at the the reason i posted about why i wanna know the method, and btw Nancy Drew thats the real reson.

and Temporal..if you don't have anything to offer to the subject, why posting here ? can't resist being away from your beloved keyboard, right ? it gets easier man...it just gets easier.

The Following User Says Thank You to AgogData For This Useful Post:
Also if network have some VMWare clusters you can crash it by messing with ARP.
Better skip it if you don't know what are you doing. It may lead to lot of trouble.

Posts: 511 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Trinidad and Tobago
Trouble? You people fail to realise we don't ALL live in the same country. I can hack networks in my country and will get into NO TROUBLE at all. The police won't even respond to something like that so please bare in mind we don't all live in the same area.

I miss my N900
Hello DELL Venue Pro Mango
Listen to my music >>> www.reverbnation.com/rrule

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RenaldoTT For This Useful Post:
Posts: 191 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ NanJing China
Originally Posted by RenaldoTT View Post
Trouble? You people fail to realise we don't ALL live in the same country. I can hack networks in my country and will get into NO TROUBLE at all. The police won't even respond to something like that so please bare in mind we don't all live in the same area.
i appreciate it.

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by RenaldoTT View Post
it not about trouble or being caught by police but it about what you do...put your self on their place...how do you feel when you got cut off from your own network??? how do you feel when you have to someone else using your home network with your authorise???
owhhh i forgot you will never feel what other people felt cause you dont have your own networks...you just love hijacking other people networks...

Tags
hacking, hax!! *monitor*, no harm done, script kiddies, spoon fed