Originally Posted by McChicken View Post
sorry could not open those linnks...my Virus / firewall protection kicked-in....up-date
was able to see the comparison pics on some blog..thanks, but if there is another way to see your hands-on it would be great.
Hey, they're links to a very badly organized blog. :s It's not very mobile friendly either and will cause phones to crash.
I'm going to be moving it to wordpress.org sometime in the future so I can make it slightly easier to navigate (though not any time soon as I reckon I'll end up deleting my blog or something - I'm not that much of a techy person)

Posts: 2,121 | Thanked: 1,540 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Oxford, UK
JayMontano, thanks for the article. One thing:
As a glimpse into the future, you may already be aware that Maemo 6 Harmattan, will be compatible on the N900.
I don't think we know that at all, do we? Did someone say that it was at your event?

Posts: 1,070 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by JayMontano View Post
Valerio's been using an N900 for much longer than most people, and he's aware of what changes has happened since in terms of software and physical build.
That's not true , I never had access to the early protos (like the one you saw this weekend). My assumptions are only based in the last protos and in some videos where the vsync issue was present.

Originally Posted by VDVsx View Post
That's not true , I never had access to the early protos (like the one you saw this weekend). My assumptions are only based in the last protos and in some videos where the vsync issue was present.
Ah yes. Apologies. I misinterpreted...

I meant Gary had access to early protos.

Last edited by JayMontano; 2009-09-15 at 21:10.

The Following User Says Thank You to JayMontano For This Useful Post:

Tags
n900, pre-release, review, user review