Posts: 1,101 | Thanked: 1,184 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Spain
Originally Posted by tuliobaars View Post
You forgot to say about DiabloTurbo....
Oh please, stop polluting other threads with your prank. It is enough.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maacruz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 39 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Australia
cstryon, yes at the moment new installed application would not appear on the menu until you open control panel -> panels -> organize (under applications) -> done
You don't need to move things around, just click done once its open.

The launcher, at the moment, only read the configuration file that produced from there, and it doesn't automatically added news application into the file unless you open it.

giladmttw, to restart the daemon open terminal and type
Code:
killall launcher
that's it. When you pressed the applet it will start a new instance through dbus.

Mgamerz, at the moment I don't have any plan to include pottrait mode. Maybe after mitrandir and i finish merging the launcher into telescope. We haven't started yet though, so that could be a while.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to angun33 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 232 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Idaho
sigh -_- still no menu for portrait mode... that'll probably be what keeps me from using this.
I use opera a lot in portrait mode so I need to have a menu too.
http://youtube.com/mgamerz

Someone asked for a screenshot:

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to giladmttw For This Useful Post:
Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
giladmttw
Nice.

Thanks giladmttw for the screenshot. What app do you use to take the screenshot?

Load applet. A status bar plugin that gives you ram and cpu visual and in a menu with screenshot and process managment.

must have.

Originally Posted by Mgamerz View Post
sigh -_- still no menu for portrait mode... that'll probably be what keeps me from using this.
I use opera a lot in portrait mode so I need to have a menu too.
I just remember. On opera, you can change the orientation, without effecting the rest of the application from the setting.

Originally Posted by giladmttw View Post
Load applet. A status bar plugin that gives you ram and cpu visual and in a menu with screenshot and process managment.

must have.
I used to have those installed, until I found an old app (osso-statusbar-cpu) that does almost the same but with a clock, which I like (don't want to install status-bar clock coz I don't have any other space on my status bar)

Anyway, that app supposedly can take screenshot too, but I'm not sure where does it save

Uploaded an update to the launcher. This time should fixed the issue of modest and application manager not opening.

The package for launcher-navigator, should (work on mine tm) replace the default application menu with the launcher without doing anything on your end.

For the normal launcher package though, it's still the same, you'll still need to go to the control panel->panel->tick the applet to work properly. I've tried to use dbus to do them but failed. I thought it's not a big deal as the navigator one so I don't bother with for now.

Next on my agenda, will be fixing the bug of new application not showing on the menu automatically.

And lastly I'd like to thanks for everybody for testing this app

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to angun33 For This Useful Post: