Closed Thread
Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
This is... Yeah well... A thread turned into people whining about other people whining.

Whining is whining no matter the reason for it and why the hostile energy, you must've something better to do than work up agro/hate against someone in a mobile forum. Go outside, sniff the air, get some sun, maybe live a little

Regards Dousan...

My Søciety6:
http://society6.com/Dousan

Last edited by Dousan; 2012-04-12 at 16:13.

i still believe tgalal will come up with a surprise, hopefully a positive one :-)

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
i think its a fraud, i recommend everyone here not to donate unless something is presented (at least a video of him using it)

Posts: 273 | Thanked: 463 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Athens
Guys will you leave this thread alone. There are two possible ways these can go,

1 The dude is actually working on this and we're just pissing him off.

2 He's trolling and he's loving debates going on here.

Either way the thread should be left alone.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zoxir For This Useful Post:
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Argentina
I can't belive how you people whine! I mean, so many people whining because people whine! It's so out of place, this isn't a thread to whine about whiners, it's a development thread.

The Following User Says Thank You to hobarrera For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Patience is needed by all. If he delivers, it will come when he thinks it's finished enough to be shown to all.

If he doesn't, hell... I'll donate since he endeavored something that is a pretty daunting task that none of us (myself included) hadn't attempted prior.

My hat is off to him, release or no release. If anybody can assist him, I'm sure they're in contact with him or they should be if there's anything he still needs. Think community, less whining folks.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
okay, retreat all the negativity that came to put in this thread .. but please show us a Avanze TGALAL to know that you have not abandoned

THIS IS FAKE,

Guys, I'm from Argentina. I'm doing the WhatsApp for N9.

I will share this to you FREE, I don't demand any money.

because LINUX is FREE FOR EVERY ONE.

TGALAL if you rally work in this, don't ask any money and put your codes.

Sorry for my bad english.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zbuben For This Useful Post:
Dear friends,

@zbuden I think that all N9 members will be appreciate to use Whats App in finally ,we hope to see it sooner !!!

@tgalal After I see your post for porting Whats App ,I really hope to use this app same as other N9 users but the truth that I saw from your post it's only details for functions & mention only donation ( it's no any beta app or something to prove yourself more thans words ...),so it's very hard to believe this porting app under processing......

In case,if I was wrong,please prove yourself with Whats App and please don't Play Dramatic Role like Actor in Movie...just prove yourself that I was wrong........

*** To all members**** I wanna see porting Whats App like all of you & I am very sorry again for posting this !!!

To everyone here whining and telling they won't donate unless they see a demo or something like that:
Just for the record, if you read this thread since it started, tgalal never asked for money, we all know he's doing this alone in his free time, it was only after some people asked him for a donate button to show him some appreciation that he did it.
Don't donate if you don't believe him!! Just stop this debate here and let him do his job quietly!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to souseh For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
galal-t is da, kindergarten, mastar, new tmo low, shameful, tmo not cake, trollfest, whiny_girls