Posts: 257 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sydney, Australia
Originally Posted by Asterixnz View Post
I would be interested to know if the bezel gets scratched too actually. Before I go and buy one. Thanks
No, it doesn't.
Well mine isn't being scratched, I suppose if you got some grit or something caught up in there it might. That bezel material is very hard wearing.
I like being able to stand the phone up to take HDR pics and use the self timer. This case allows that.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shazosbourne For This Useful Post:
Posts: 218 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany , Thüringen
A little sarcastic Keep your N900 looking like new ..as it would be old ..

The Following User Says Thank You to crown77 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 52 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by shazosbourne View Post
No, it doesn't.
Well mine isn't being scratched, I suppose if you got some grit or something caught up in there it might. That bezel material is very hard wearing.
I like being able to stand the phone up to take HDR pics and use the self timer. This case allows that.
Great thanks for that. I only asked as I have seen in another forum here In NZ where one of these cases did infact scratch the paint of both sides on the bezel. That would drive me bonkers

The Following User Says Thank You to Asterixnz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 79 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Melbourne Australia
I can confirm that the nokia CP-408 does in fact scratch the bezel scratches on both sides of the bezel appeared within a month of using the case not good considering the case was genuine and designed by nokia only for the n900

The Following User Says Thank You to justice4all3000 For This Useful Post:
That's not the only problem.

I got scratches on the screen from the small pocket that it's got.
The damn case also broke after only three months' use, came apart at the seams at the popper and along the front sides.

The case looks nice, but it's stupid flap, longevity and scratching potential makes me really not want to use it. I also got mine from verkkokauppa, unfortunately I seem to have lost the receipt (for warranty purposes, returning the case), so I'm just using the first case I bought, the CP-321.

The Following User Says Thank You to korhojoa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 543 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
If you want a good pocket then I suggest Krusell, I use it over a year for my N900 and it looks like it just came out of the packet. Its very soft inside and solid leather outside

The Following User Says Thank You to Crogge For This Useful Post: