Posts: 191 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bloomington, IL
Does anyone know if there is a way to get voicemail notifications working under Sailfish OS? Discovered today that I wasn't getting them and had a few months worth of voicemails built up because I've been using this as my daily mobile for awhile now.

Whoops.

The Following User Says Thank You to Jef91 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 602 | Thanked: 735 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Nantes, France

The Following User Says Thank You to romu For This Useful Post:
I am currently on Sailfish OS version 2.0.1.7 - do I need to upgrade then for this to work?

Posts: 435 | Thanked: 684 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands 020
I've never had problems with recieving voicemail notifications on the N5 D820. I'm on SFO 2.0.0.10 with sfdroid installed.

The Following User Says Thank You to jellyroll For This Useful Post:
What is the latest Sailfish OS version for the Nexus 5? Where can I go to keep track of that information?

So - I've just upgraded from Sailfish 2.0.1.7 to 2.0.1.11 using OTA updates. I am now seeing consistent screen tearing / static type image on my device. Occasionally this would happen under older versions of Sailfish OS on the Nexus 5 for me - but rebooting the device always resolved it.

Any ideas / work arounds for this with 2.0.1.11? Rebooting the device doesn't seem to help any more.

Originally Posted by Jef91 View Post
So - I've just upgraded from Sailfish 2.0.1.7 to 2.0.1.11 using OTA updates. I am now seeing consistent screen tearing / static type image on my device. Occasionally this would happen under older versions of Sailfish OS on the Nexus 5 for me - but rebooting the device always resolved it.

Any ideas / work arounds for this with 2.0.1.11? Rebooting the device doesn't seem to help any more.
Is this on the cm11 based build? The cm12.1 based can't yet OTA (and if you somehow boot afterward, you won't have a lot of functionality including compositing).
2.0.1.11 (and the previous EA) had lots of qt and compositor changes. I couldn't get transparent cards on prior builds on cm12.1 for instance, so had to backport a few packages in the 2.0.0.10 build.

If anyone wants a 2.0.1.11 cm12.1 build posted, I'll upload and update the piratepad.

Edit: If you're down to possibly break your system worse, try installing the following from 2.0.1.7 if on the cm11 based build: qt5-qtdeclarative qt5-qtdeclarative-import-folderlistmodel qt5-qtdeclarative-import-localstorageplugin qt5-qtdeclarative-import-models qt5-qtdeclarative-import-particles qt5-qtdeclarative-import-qtquick2plugin qt5-qtdeclarative-import-qttest qt5-qtdeclarative-import-window2 qt5-qtdeclarative-import-xmllistmodel qt5-qtdeclarative-qtquick qt5-qtdeclarative-qtquickparticles qt5-qtdeclarative-qtquicktest

This is on the CM11 base still. I need access to a few Android applications so I need SFDroid in order to use Sailfish as my daily OS still.

Is there a way I can roll back to a previous release or is that not possible?

Originally Posted by Jef91 View Post
This is on the CM11 base still. I need access to a few Android applications so I need SFDroid in order to use Sailfish as my daily OS still.

Is there a way I can roll back to a previous release or is that not possible?
I've been told it's not supported and I can't confirm if this in particular will work. But I've downgraded before, and zypper supports downgrades. You should be able to follow the OTA directions on the wiki with the release you want to downgrade to.

Has anyone got a pebble working successfully on their nexus 5 (either cm11 or cm12.1 based builds) with rockpool? I'm not sure if the issue's due to an old pebble or sfos support.