Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
@venusrising
btw:
http://maemo.org/packages/view/tweakflashver/
It´s ugly hack. Also I suggest to search around more about this flash version.

Posts: 333 | Thanked: 153 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ blah blah
PLEASE :
just don't create threads having words : FLASH 10.1 on NOKIA n900 any more

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
Originally Posted by longcat View Post
PLEASE :
No that's ok but I think we need some extracurricular English punctuation classes

where is ? God damn it!

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

The Following User Says Thank You to HellFlyer For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by HellFlyer View Post
No that's ok but I think we need some extracurricular English punctuation classes

where is ? God damn it!
doesnt matter !! if u can understand, so can others y waste resources on minor things like punctuation..

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
**** flash its good but i neva use it on my n900 anyway

Shouldn't this be merged to the other (big) flash 10.1 thread?

However flash was updated in PR 1.2 so I'm still waiting for 10.1 for the next 1-2 months. If nokia doesn't deliver this will officially be my last nokia/maemo/meego/symbian ever.

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
Originally Posted by vivek5000 View Post
doesnt matter !! if u can understand, so can others y waste resources on minor things like punctuation..
oh no it does , if there was a ? sign I wouldn't even entered this thread cuz it was obvious someone is either trolling or just lazy to look up things but without that magical sign I had to enter because you know our community is full of surprises

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ liverpool united kingdom
Originally Posted by lucas777 View Post
I find it strange that someone that has 16 posts and knows about pr 1.3 and is here asking how he can install flash 10.1 has to be a troll or a ******... which is it?
'has to be a troll' big laughs seriously what a name to use. you sound like an angry 16 year old gamer talkin trash behind a computer screen omg wtf noob ftw!

he simply asked a question which he felt needed answering, as you could see he was new to the forum and i thinks its entirely unfair how some show him lack of respect.

as for flash 10 i generally dont require it for the moment, but im sure i will when its required for youtube ect. lets hope nokia dont just fob us off and concentrate on its customers as up to now they simply havnt done anything productive for us!

The Following User Says Thank You to stevo1626 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 451 | Thanked: 424 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ England
Originally Posted by longcat View Post
PLEASE :
I'm thinking of making a greasemonkey script that hides any thread with the mention of: "flash", "help bricked", "future of n900", "nokia" and "sucks".
Other keyword suggestions are welcome.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jd4200 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 29 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jyväskylä, Finland
Originally Posted by jd4200 View Post
I'm thinking of making a greasemonkey script that hides any thread with the mention of: "flash", "help bricked", "future of n900", "nokia" and "sucks".
Other keyword suggestions are welcome.
Abandoned, dissapointment, customer service sucks, battery life, promised, OPK, iPhone, Android, future, fails. It is pity that this forum nowadays is full of speculation and complaints about broken promises that no one from Nokia's side has ever promised.

<vent> I personally bought N900 with Maemo operating system and with Flash 9.4, not N900 with Meego and Flash 10.1. I do not understand why should I be entitled for something more? If I get more, it is purely complimentary from Nokia's side, and it would be nice. But, It is not obligatory thou. Sure, I have numerous things that I could whine about Nokia, but this is not the right place to whine.</vent>

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to loukkis For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada bada, delete adobe, delete everyone, delete me, delete nokia, delete us, delete you, give us bada, worstthreadever