Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by MOREPOUR View Post
Sorry , my Yappari was working well until today. in the afternoon after opening Yappari, it minimizes near clock and it's useless anymore. is there any solution? thnaks
rm -r /home/user/.yappari

My Yappari closes down immediately after logging in. So that I can't see messages if it's logged in, I can only read messages if it's disconnected. Sometimes It don't even show new messages. I have tried reinstalling the application but that has not helped. No matter how many times I try to run Yappari, It always closes when 'logged in'

Please help me, I don't know what to do

Thanks, your help worked. I appreciate it

Originally Posted by Altair View Post
My Yappari closes down immediately after logging in. So that I can't see messages if it's logged in, I can only read messages if it's disconnected. Sometimes It don't even show new messages. I have tried reinstalling the application but that has not helped. No matter how many times I try to run Yappari, It always closes when 'logged in'

Please help me, I don't know what to do
Read the post above yours and you would have known what to do.

Hi Scorpius,

I got two questions for you

1) is it normal I don't get any notification sound in Yappary? It happens since installation, over a year ago, anyway I do not care that much, just curious

2) yesterday I used FrontView and I wondered if would be feasible to implement image uploading in Yappary just the way FrontView does it.. really smart way, imho

Thank you very much for your effort

Originally Posted by enne30 View Post
Hi Scorpius,

I got two questions for you

1) is it normal I don't get any notification sound in Yappary? It happens since installation, over a year ago, anyway I do not care that much, just curious

2) yesterday I used FrontView and I wondered if would be feasible to implement image uploading in Yappary just the way FrontView does it.. really smart way, imho

Thank you very much for your effort
1.- No, it's not normal. Check your profile. I don't remember if Yappari uses E-mail alert sound or IM tone but you must have one of those in silent.

2.- I'm not implementing new features in Yappari. I'm just fixing bugs to give chance to people to buy another phone.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
1.- No, it's not normal. Check your profile. I don't remember if Yappari uses E-mail alert sound or IM tone but you must have one of those in silent.
IM tone set to zero

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
2.- I'm not implementing new features in Yappari. I'm just fixing bugs to give chance to people to buy another phone.
Sorry 'bout that

Hi, when i mute a contact and i delete his chat, the contact automatically unmutes.

Is there any chance to modify this behaviour?

Posts: 153 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ P town
How about you delete chat first and then mute the contact? Is it still the same?

Use block instead of mute. Mute is to mute a current conversation. You can't mute a conversation you don't have open.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp