Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 97 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Indonesia
Originally Posted by ceene View Post
Hi!

I've decided to, at least, follow the progress that remains for the life of yappari and upload its source code and changes to Github.

It's available at https://github.com/agamez/yappari

I can't promise anything at all, but if it's on my hand (both in terms of time and knowledge) I will try to help with the code as much as possible.

If you have previous source code versions, I can upload them and try to recover a little bit of the history of the project. I believe that could help me understand better the code and maybe allow me to make small changes in the future.

Regards
GREAT.!
love to hear there is someone, interested to maintain our Fav App here.

Originally Posted by ceene View Post
I've decided to, at least, follow the progress that remains for the life of yappari and upload its source code and changes to Github.

It's available at https://github.com/agamez/yappari

I can't promise anything at all, but if it's on my hand (both in terms of time and knowledge) I will try to help with the code as much as possible.

If you have previous source code versions, I can upload them and try to recover a little bit of the history of the project. I believe that could help me understand better the code and maybe allow me to make small changes in the future.
You can get old versions here:
http://repository.maemo.org/extras-d...rce/y/yappari/

Use git-import-dscs from git-buildpackage to import all the old versions and tag them nicely.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ginggs For This Useful Post:
Posts: 207 | Thanked: 967 times | Joined on Apr 2014 @ Madrid, Spain
Originally Posted by ginggs View Post
You can get old versions here:
http://repository.maemo.org/extras-d...rce/y/yappari/

Use git-import-dscs from git-buildpackage to import all the old versions and tag them nicely.
That is great, thank you very much! I will write a quick script to import all of it and replace current repository history with this almost complete one.

Thanks a lot!

EDIT: Well, that was fast and easy as hell. It'll be uploaded in a few minutes!

Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
What's wrong with your sync? Does it show an error in the log?
Nothing to worry about, I think.

For some reason syncing got up to 60%, then the windows suddenly closed and in the statusbar it would say Disconnnected. I expected the "Disconnected" button to pop up the application window again, but it didn't.

After a reboot, I repeated the sync procedure, got up to 60 or 70%, gave me the "Disconnected" button and now it worked as expected and it got back to "Logged in".

The contactlist itself, however is a bit strange. My girlfriend has used the N900 in the past, and although her contacts have been removed from the device, prior to reinstalling Yappari, somehow her contacts got mixed up with mine, even though she used her own SIM at the time.

I have no idea how that happened, to be honest.

All in all, nothing really to worry about, just an oddity.

Edit: No error in the logs.

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by anthonie View Post
Nothing to worry about, I think.

For some reason syncing got up to 60%, then the windows suddenly closed and in the statusbar it would say Disconnnected. I expected the "Disconnected" button to pop up the application window again, but it didn't.

After a reboot, I repeated the sync procedure, got up to 60 or 70%, gave me the "Disconnected" button and now it worked as expected and it got back to "Logged in".

The contactlist itself, however is a bit strange. My girlfriend has used the N900 in the past, and although her contacts have been removed from the device, prior to reinstalling Yappari, somehow her contacts got mixed up with mine, even though she used her own SIM at the time.

I have no idea how that happened, to be honest.

All in all, nothing really to worry about, just an oddity.

Edit: No error in the logs.
Maybe your roster is corrupted. What I would try is to delete the roster.db file and then resynchronize from a clean state.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
That was the final step, indeed, Scorpius!

Everything works smooth now.

Hey !! pleasee!!
I need help.. yappari not work
yappari error 1.1.50 build 4807 .. Im sorry my english is very bad .. i speak spanish

ayuda con yappari error 1.1.50 build 4807... cuando voy a ingresar a yappari con mi n900 me sale esto> yappari error 1.1.50 build 4807
por favor ayudenme!!

AYUDA!!
COMO SOLUCIONO yappari error 1.1.50 build 4807 ????

HELP !!

yappari error 1.1.50 build : Confundido:

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
I'm uploading Yappari 1.1.51 with the registration fixed to the repository.

I DID NOT TEST IT (I have no way to test registrations).
I tried registering an old SIM that has not been active on WhatsApp for more than a year.
First I tried 1.1.50 and it failed, then I tried 1.1.51 and I received the SMS containing the code, but Yappari didn't catch it and eventually went on to display the "Call Me" screen.

Edit: I tried again some hours later with 1.1.51 and I received the SMS (at 17 seconds) and Yappari showed "Enter your name" (at 31 seconds) and registration was successful!

Account Info shows:
Phone Number: xxxx
Service Type: Free
Account Creation: Tuesday 18 November 2014
Service Expiration: Wednesday 18 November 2015

Last edited by ginggs; 2014-11-18 at 04:30.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp