Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by Zion~ View Post
Spoke too soon, after the tests are completed my device restarts itself shortly after.

Even at 1125.
15000 interations?

Drop it to 1120

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
It is curious how these devices have so much variations in this aspect. I have had mine running for months, basically since this program was announced by Creamy, at 1280 with 1287500 voltage, and absolutely no proplems at all.

Of course, can't know if im burning the line from both ends. Hopefully not...

Arie, what does that "owner of the fastest n9..." mean? Up to somethin

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Poland
Alright, very important question. Does overclocking cpu affect any other componets clock? What I mean is: Is cpu clock synced with any other clock? Because, how is this cpu overclocked? Is it like old pcs when we were raising fsb and both northbridge clock and cpu clock were raised? Or is it only multipler raising? Or is it totally different?
Why am I even bothering to ask? I got, at least I thought I had stable 1.2GHz clock at 1.25V. 16000 interations done many times and no reboots until now. I wanted to download maps. That is: wifi working at full speed, gps also working and phone rebooted. Why? Three possibilities:
1. Software error (quite possible)
2. Cpu is not stable at this freq with this voltage (don't believe it)
3. Cpu is stable, but overclock affects other components like wifi or gps module.
Any ideas?

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by Boxeri View Post
It is curious how these devices have so much variations in this aspect. I have had mine running for months, basically since this program was announced by Creamy, at 1280 with 1287500 voltage, and absolutely no proplems at all.

Ive tested it time and time again, My N9 is faster than WP8 phones

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Good night guys! i'd been trying to follow this long post, because i was hoping somebody could help me and introduce me to this meego world since i dont know almost nothing about it.
Now , i have a question:
Do you know about a place in wich i could get a mainboard for my nokia n9(64gb)? i f**cked it up trying to replace the case... i have all the tools need, but for my surprise.. two of the screws were welded! man i just cant be more unlucky, do I?

Originally Posted by Boxeri View Post

I know what you mean. Some have issues even at 1100mhz. Mine's been running for months @1300mhz with stock voltage SR turned on and with no issues. Not saying anything will ever happen, but no reboots thus far and is running even better with the new kernel. I do have a brand new backup N9 just in case though just weird I suppose

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Poland
the thing is that it actually worked very well. I don't know whether the cpu is already degrading...and I wouldn't want that. I must figure this out, if it's gonna get worse I will sell my beloved n9 while it's worth anything and start looking for a white one.

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 198 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Helsinki, Finland
I'd like to say thank you Creamy for making this possible. I have had my phone running stable at 1.3Ghz for a couple of days. I even tried forcing my phone to reboot (30 apps open, playing a game...etc), but no success . Everything looks great atm.

Last edited by late88; 2012-09-10 at 15:16.

The Following User Says Thank You to late88 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Hillerød, DK
I got the Harmattan stable at 1175MHz at v1275000 with SR on and kernel version 1.5.4 and UI 1.2.6, and without any warnings. Or alternative 1150 MHz at v1225000 (default)

But trying different set-up re MHz even with higher voltage gives either a warning about possible danger for the N9 or between 1175-1195 MHz unstability.

Question: Are you bypassing this warning to manage to get MHz at 1200 or even >=1300 or how is it possible to get this high performance?

The Following User Says Thank You to Garp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 90 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ India, Canada
I have set it at 1200MHz at v1300000, using kernel version 1.5.4 and UI 1.2.6. It is stable for now. I am not trying to go higher than that, just in case.

The Following User Says Thank You to nonikhanna For This Useful Post: