Notices

HAHA.. Got it. 3-2 = 63200. That was a pain in the butt.

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ England. Midlands
the only way to get extra on 3-2 is to get those 3 blocks to fall, but you have no chance.. they dont even get close to falling because you explode directly below them.
3-7 has more room for meand 3-19 i know there is another 5k there for sure if you one bird it.

Really? where did that come from????? im very curious

Your are going to drive yourself crazy getting it.. But you just skim the top block to get it to fall on the pig below, then your bird goes down the wall to set off the chain reaction sending the ice block to kill all pigs on the bottom. Your bird blows up 99.9% too soon though..

how do you do 3-19? to you hit the rock or go over it? Or something different all together?

what you go over the top? or down the gap in front?

3-19 i go for the boulder at the back, but hit it so the bird comes back and kills the big pig.. if you are lucky it will roll back off the ledge and when the tnt goes off from the boulder the bird will fall onto the other tnt and set off a reaction. But the bird doesnt always have to set off the tnt sometimes the wood from the boulder tnt will break the other tnt

I always go over the top, but you have a much higher score than me. What gap?

What is your best strategy?

My best stratergy for 3-19 is the one i said. Seriously, you just gotta hit the far boulder and set it off so i rolls down and gets the tnt, and you gotta make sure the birds comes back and kills the pig on top of the tnt table... hopefully the other tnt will knock down the structure beneith, and if you are lucky the other 2 tnt will go off. I got it so close... just the tnt under the top pug tilted and nearly just nearly exploded... that was all i needed. but it can be done and that will be 90k.
Just keep going at it.

Nice one morgan. i did it. got 63230
Once i got the point i just kept firing it in there. but it was only the second time i got the full chain reaction on the bottom. first time the pig at the top didnt die.

Tags
bada blows, bada rox