Notices

Posts: 83 | Thanked: 142 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Paris, France
Originally Posted by stevomanu View Post
just a quick question but is this script ment to work on access points like

BT openzone an btfon cause im havin some issues with both version n900 an backtrack 5 !!
I could answer if only I knew what you were talking about...

What is "APs like BT openzone an btfon" ?

Posts: 83 | Thanked: 142 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Paris, France
I kept working on DNS spoofing, and it seems it's steadier with ettercap. Which should suit you guys fine since I don't think you have the dsniff package. Saturn, please contact me, since I think it will be easier for you to update than me trying some weird-as5 stuff in maemo's SDK !

I'll be waiting for your feedback !

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to comaX For This Useful Post:
Posts: 168 | Thanked: 116 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Malaysia
and now my YAMAS has stopped working. It doesn't grab passwords no more. Any idea how to trace the problem? is the latest version stable? cuz I remember updating it

Posts: 349 | Thanked: 309 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ PS/IL
Originally Posted by K9999 View Post
and now my YAMAS has stopped working. It doesn't grab passwords no more. Any idea how to trace the problem? is the latest version stable? cuz I remember updating it
The same happened to me. Close it using option 6, and run it again until it works properly. Strange but works for me.

The Following User Says Thank You to Chrome For This Useful Post:
for me is not working like that. if i close with 6 i have to wait 10 min. if i reconnect after i close the program, i have to reset the router.

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 116 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
The same happened to me. Close it using option 6, and run it again until it works properly. Strange but works for me.
Strange,,, will try it out again.

EDIT: Yup, you're right. It sometimes work after few attempts.

Last edited by K9999; 2011-09-10 at 17:48.

Edit: nvm, fixed it
Anyway, it does not show any passwords, I installed everything from the repos, and the password screen is blank.
How can i troubleshoot this ?
Also, after quitting properly, I don't have internet access in n900, I have to reconnect to my network, to make it work once again.

Last edited by r4ste; 2011-09-03 at 16:01.

Posts: 309 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Malaysia
sorry to bring up an old topic..

i'm having trouble with the website, login and password showing up..that's if i'm using firefox..

if i'm using safari, i had no trouble getting those passwords..any idea why?

Posts: 502 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ /dev/null
It could be a couple of things:
  • You have already set the login and password with safari before but may have already forgotten that you did.
  • Someone else who borrowed your computer (if its actually shared) may have entered it in.
  • Maybe safari assumed to use anonymous login by default and if that does not work it will prompt the user to enter proper credentials.
  • For some reason the site owner may have decided to block certain browsers for some weird reasons.

It also doesn't really help if you cannot tell us which site you're referring to in the first place.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tuxsavvy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 309 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by tuxsavvy View Post
It could be a couple of things:
  • You have already set the login and password with safari before but may have already forgotten that you did.
  • Someone else who borrowed your computer (if its actually shared) may have entered it in.
  • Maybe safari assumed to use anonymous login by default and if that does not work it will prompt the user to enter proper credentials.
  • For some reason the site owner may have decided to block certain browsers for some weird reasons.

It also doesn't really help if you cannot tell us which site you're referring to in the first place.
thank you sir for your feedback..i'm not quite sure..sometimes, it's working..sometimes it doesnt..closing n restarting yamas occasionally fix the problem..

basically im trying gmail,yahoo,facebook,forums and so on..sometimes the websites,login and password showed up, sometimes didn't..as such,restarting yamas several times seems to fix it though..

however, there is one thing that i'm quite confuse about..

i've added a screenshot attachment for it..

Name:  Screenshot-20111112-030342.jpg
Views: 973
Size:  20.1 KB

what are those numbers after "login="

yes i have 3 hosts connected to the same wifi (ipad,imac,windows pc and my N900)..sorry if i sound dumb..but im still learning.. =)

thanks and regards

Tags
pentesting, tester of pens