Active Topics

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by depu View Post
Motorola S9 works beautifully when not using Wifi.
There is a bug for issues with bluetooth and wifi running at the same time Bug ID 5880.
Looks like there are a lot of these logged and related bugs. I would advise folks to go and login to these bugs and post comments so that we might get this fixed. This is a MAJOR bug.

Originally Posted by les_garten View Post
Looks like there are a lot of these logged and related bugs. I would advise folks to go and login to these bugs and post comments so that we might get this fixed. This is a MAJOR bug.
Not just post comments, please vote for the bugs.
It seems that there is an upcoming firmware with better handling for wifi and bluetooth, so lets hope thats the one which rolls out in christmas.

Originally Posted by depu View Post
Not just post comments, please vote for the bugs.
It seems that there is an upcoming firmware with better handling for wifi and bluetooth, so lets hope thats the one which rolls out in christmas.

Indeed! Let's vote for them and elect them as our Favorite Bug!!

I'm using the samsung wep200 worked fine when i got the phone. Now, the mic doesn't work I've restarted the phone a bunch of times and uninstalled a couple of recent apps i downloaded. still no luck.

Originally Posted by yellow man View Post
I'm using the samsung wep200 worked fine when i got the phone. Now, the mic doesn't work I've restarted the phone a bunch of times and uninstalled a couple of recent apps i downloaded. still no luck.
I've had a similir thing happen to my Jawbones. Usually I can turn the Jawbone on and off. Or reboot the phone. Or uninstall and reinstall the device. Or. Or . Or !! Tons of Bluetooth issues!

Posts: 1,217 | Thanked: 446 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Bedfordshire, UK
Not sure if this helps anyone with choppy audio but I have a workaround for my Bluetooth connection to my carkit...

After initiating a call with bluetooth already paired I simply switch back to handset and then once more to the headset using the blue button on the UI. This seems to correct other issues such as echoing on one side of the conversation too.

The only limitation I have found with this is that when the connection moves to another cell I need to repeat the procedure.

The Following User Says Thank You to Fargus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
Not sure if this helps anyone with choppy audio but I have a workaround for my Bluetooth connection to my carkit...

After initiating a call with bluetooth already paired I simply switch back to handset and then once more to the headset using the blue button on the UI. This seems to correct other issues such as echoing on one side of the conversation too.

The only limitation I have found with this is that when the connection moves to another cell I need to repeat the procedure.
Sounds like Bluetooth Bingo!

Posts: 1,217 | Thanked: 446 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Bedfordshire, UK
Originally Posted by les_garten View Post
Sounds like Bluetooth Bingo!
I was thinking more along the lines of 'Cluedo' as the same level of detection required to work out what is going on!

Could someone post a list of related bug numbers or ideally links to bugzilla pages here to aid quick and easy voting please?

so many bugs to fix on this phone, its driving me nuts!

Originally Posted by yellow man View Post
so many bugs to fix on this phone, its driving me nuts!
Sounds like you're Buggin'!