Hi guys im a maemo enthusiast since 2010 owned a n900, n9 and now jolla, im from Tanzania its a small country in Africa, pleased to meet you all

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to UBUNTUSCOFIELD For This Useful Post:
Hello y'all!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Imortale For This Useful Post:
Posts: 45 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Poland
hello Afrika

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danpio For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Hello to all NEW members!

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
HELLO MAEMO! xD I am brought here by destiny! My n810 is currently out of order. But now I have what I need to fix it. xD Except time...

I also aspire to learn programming, I wanna go big and create a custom OS xP Living Those Teenage Dreams~

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to x_Blaze.It.Beau_x For This Useful Post:
Hello from new user of N900 phone.

I am from Europe and i finally got one of N900 phone i wanted so much.

By the time i got the phone now it looks like community moved to mass android usage and i can't seems to find much of a things to out there on the net about maemo.

I wanted to get this phone since it was out but at that time it was so expensive for me to get it but as years passed the phone price got reasonable for me to get it, but it was very hard to find one around here. Finally i found one and got it.

This is the phone i wont change until it breaks.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lonerunner For This Useful Post:
Posts: 45 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Mar 2015 @ Meana Sardo
Hi,I'm new here.
I hope that I will help and I'll be helped

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mau97 For This Useful Post:
Hi!

As a new user (just a couple of days so far) of the N900, I'm astounded by the abilities of this little brick, the resources here on this site and the helpfulness of the folks on #maemo.

In just these few days, I've been able to install backupmenu, bluetooth-dun-client* and fixed modest to collect gmail. Thank you all.

OTG/HEN is next, allowing me to move tracks on and off a small mp3 player.

Haven't tried CSSU yet, it looks mighty tempting, but will have to wait till after my off-grid cycle through deepest, darkest Ireland in a few weeks.

Well on the way to the perfect comms/multimedia solution, one with a great camera built in and maps that work without a internet connection.

And all that fits in one hand! (and a heck of a lot lighter than separate netbook/camera/mp3player/gps and all the various batteries)

Wish I'd got one of these years ago! Lots of catching up to do, it's gonna be fun

* It works, atm I'm forcing nameserver entries into resolv.conf in the connect script and disconnecting most often causes the UI to lock up. But it works!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IdiotOnABicycle For This Useful Post:
Posts: 85 | Thanked: 96 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Dunfermline, Scotland
Ok, I'm not a new member, more a returning member. I got my first N900 the week it was released in the UK. I've had two more since then as well as two N9's before migrating to iOS.

Well, I'm back. Saw a couple of good deals on eBay and grabbed myself an N900 and an N9 and am excited to see the community is still here.

Note to self: update sig!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to philheaton For This Useful Post:
Hello to everyone,
I would inform you... my N900 is on delivery today :P

Cheers.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sev7en For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada boom, bada rox, hotelcalifornia, new users, newbie, newmo!, w2tmo, welcome to maemo.org