Active Topics

Posts: 86 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Spain
Hi, Coderus!
I'm using your patch "eventsview controls atached pages", but I have this issue: I can active data mobile via icon data mobile, but if I deactivate it, no works. However, I can disable data mobile in "Settings"

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by carmenluci View Post
Hi, Coderus!
I'm using your patch "eventsview controls atached pages", but I have this issue: I can active data mobile via icon data mobile, but if I deactivate it, no works. However, I can disable data mobile in "Settings"
i see some users have this problem, but i haven't on two Jolla's and can't reproduce it to fix, sorry.

Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
yes, but its not actually applied, when i unapply it, it disappears from the list
try unapply all patches, uninstall all patches and then uninstall patchmanager. and then install it back.

Originally Posted by abyzthomas View Post
Coderus, I am repeating this here (sorry), just to make sure all the patch stuff is in this thread.

Please take a look at the Voicemail Notification App, when you get a chance. It worked great before the update. Uninstalling and reinstalling did not fix it. Tried reboot, force start, etc, but no luck. It doesn't look like it is starting up. I don't see the notifications during its startup.

Voicemail icon on lockscreen patch is still working correctly.
will take a look

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 229 | Thanked: 725 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Permanent cruiser - either water- or motorways
Originally Posted by carmenluci View Post
Hi, Coderus!
For me this was so with all events view patches - it worked always one time after applying the patch and after that it only turns the data on - it tries do turn it off, blinks and fails ...

The Following User Says Thank You to elastic For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
try unapply all patches, uninstall all patches and then uninstall patchmanager. and then install it back.
already attempted that, there has to be some file in there somewhere causing this but I can't nail the bastard down,

after a mix of uninstalling everything, then reinstalling the master patch version 0.0.17, then uninstalling it, it removed successfully.

Last edited by m4r0v3r; 2015-02-21 at 01:06.

Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Is there any way to reset everything with the command lines, remove all patches, even those that are outdated or impossible to unapply/apply? My Patchmanager is flooded by patches that are no longer working, and some of them can't be unapplied. I'd like to do a fresh start.

Just removing patches and then patchmanager usually helps.

Posts: 140 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Andromeda Galaxy
Hi guys,

i have a question i have uninstalled event-controles patch (accidentally) ... and i thought well I'll install it again.. Not exactly because i can't seem to find the right version.. i,m running the latest update 1.1.1.27.. i have tried to install both available versions (coderus and sailfishos package) nothing seems to work...

The Sailfishos Package goes well but doesn't install event-controles it says patch failed to install... And i can't install coderus version because i,m running 1.1.1.27... Does anybody has a suggestion what i should/could do...

thanks in advance... Kind Regards

Originally Posted by jimmy neutron View Post
Hi guys,

i have a question i have uninstalled event-controles patch (accidentally) ... and i thought well I'll install it again.. Not exactly because i can't seem to find the right version.. i,m running the latest update 1.1.1.27.. i have tried to install both available versions (coderus and sailfishos package) nothing seems to work...

The Sailfishos Package goes well but doesn't install event-controles it says patch failed to install... And i can't install coderus version because i,m running 1.1.1.27... Does anybody has a suggestion what i should/could do...

thanks in advance... Kind Regards
download 0.0.15 from here: https://openrepos.net/content/coderu...ettings-applet

Posts: 140 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Andromeda Galaxy
Thanks it worked i tried to install from openrepos but i guess the wrong version.. Anyway Thanks again...

you'd better opt-in for 1.1.2.15, it's really awesome

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:

Tags
patchmanager, sailfish os