Posts: 253 | Thanked: 184 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bristol, UK
Originally Posted by unkno View Post
Basically, this has already been fixed for the next major update. The back button on the toolbar will go back a page while everything else will remain the same.

https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=7002
Thanks for the heads up. This is the best possible solution!

I currently slide the keyboard out & back again just to press backspace, because the visual history is SO damned slow (and confusing).

Posts: 85 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kuopio
I hope that browsing with only right hand would not be lost through these changes.It kinda works now.

Is it possible to make various options for users, not just change things from a to b? I personally like "preferences" and "options" pages...

I would like to reverse the two 'back' options. Meaning: the swipe gesture would go back one page and the arrow would give me a history list. Is this maybe something for the CSSU?

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by MetalSer View Post
I would like to reverse the two 'back' options. Meaning: the swipe gesture would go back one page and the arrow would give me a history list. Is this maybe something for the CSSU?
Unless I'm mistaken, though the browser UI was initially promised as an open source package for Maemo 5, it remained closed source. If that's correct, making your requested modification isn't a simple matter.

The Following User Says Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,121 | Thanked: 1,540 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Oxford, UK
Originally Posted by MetalSer View Post
The browser frontend is closed source by Nokia, so no, this wouldn't be something that could be implemented by the community unfortunately.

The Following User Says Thank You to pelago For This Useful Post: