Posts: 446 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Lake District, Cumbria, UK
Originally Posted by shady View Post
still trynna get this install to work, anyone have ANY idea?
maybe some info on what error or problem you are encountering would help folk to try and help you?

Posts: 155 | Thanked: 92 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Jordan
Frst off thank you to ammyt and e-yes and company for this and as for a first time installer of nitdroid the installation went with out a hitch ..but I have a question do I need to sign in with my account as it now showing on my screen..which I guess I do but how do I see if my wifi is on as I can't see it..yes first time droid user..

Never mind,,it took me to it..sorry..

Last edited by SavageBrat; 2011-04-15 at 01:07.

Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
GOOGLE APPLANET NOW!
your like the 20th person complaining abou appmarket, and posting any links about applanet would be illegal. So just google it then install it on your Nitdroid, it lets you browse 99% of all Gapps, and a few more bonuses
may the dev's forgive me.....

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

Every time when i try to use setcpu it automatically crashes.

E-Yes and his team have done great job with "vostok".
I like wifi, flash player and other videos working now.
Many thanks again to Your team and You self.
Only minor improvements is needed for making 3G network working.
Hopefully we can see this in near future.
Installed on emmc n11 is wonderful with great number of its free applications.
I think n900 with android is better than iphone.
At least more flexible. Like more n900 than ipad because of its size
and I call my n900 " Chamaeleon".
BR keinola.

Posts: 446 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Lake District, Cumbria, UK
This is the first time i have used nitdroid and i personally still prefer maemo.
That aside tho the work involved on this project has been awesome..so thanks to all involved.

My first main questions after a days use are
1. i have found that my webos game monopoly installed on maemo is being recognized as a list of audio tracks in the media player on nitdroid.
2. Wifi constantly switching off and going into scan mode which can only re-connect if you disable wifi and turn it back on via the serttings in droid.
3. i installed without my memory card in the phone....How do i get it to boot and recognize my mmc?
4. I have noticed that sometimes it does not go to dual boot and i have to remove battery to get this fuction back.

If anyone can shed some light or help with the issues i am having then many thanks.

Thanks, e-yes.

Originally Posted by raptoro07 View Post
do not follow this quick guide. It is wrong!
I can agree with that. just got my phone back to normal ( and I DIDN'T HAVE TO FLASH SO THERE:P )
Many people wont have backups to revert to though, so whatever you do DON'T mount /and onto /home then run the remove /and command.
Also a good idea is to wait until you get home and read what you are doing properly, instead of copy/pasting any old nonsense into x-terminal while walking down the street

Now I got everything back running normal I think I'll wait until I get home tonight before trying N11

I've installed NITDroid N11. I used the kernel from e-yes to do so (http://wiki.maemo.org/Nitdroid_easy_...development.29). Works fine.

Now. How do I get the Maemo kernel-power multiboot entry back? Is this still the way to go: http://wiki.maemo.org/Nitdroid_easy_...r_installation

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 192 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Atlanta
Originally Posted by kyllerbuzcut View Post
I can agree with that. just got my phone back to normal ( and I DIDN'T HAVE TO FLASH SO THERE:P )
Many people wont have backups to revert to though, so whatever you do DON'T mount /and onto /home then run the remove /and command.
Also a good idea is to wait until you get home and read what you are doing properly, instead of copy/pasting any old nonsense into x-terminal while walking down the street

Now I got everything back running normal I think I'll wait until I get home tonight before trying N11
Soooo, what did you do to remove NITDroid so that you will be able to do a clean install of N11?

I think I carried over bad data from a previous install.

Thank you for your time.

Tags
android, gingerbread, nitdroid