Posts: 8 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ The Netherlands
Hi there,

A few times per week, I am having this really annoying problem..

When my alarm starts ringing, the phone freezes.. And there is nothing I can do to unfreeze it, except taking the battery out...

Anyone else having this problem?

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Switzerland
Well, I have the same problem. However, it "unfreezes" after a couple of minutes when the alarm clock rings for the second time.

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by gidoca View Post
Well, I have the same problem. However, it "unfreezes" after a couple of minutes when the alarm clock rings for the second time.
But the sound doesnt stop here, do you just listen to it till its over?

Today my alarm started ringing but the window closed (crashed?) before I was able to shut down the alarm. Had to reboot to kill the alarm. Might be a related issue?

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Is https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=8115 (comment #11 in particular) applicable?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qwerty12 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sc00p View Post
But the sound doesnt stop here, do you just listen to it till its over?
Yes, I did.

Originally Posted by qwerty12 View Post
Is https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=8115 (comment #11 in particular) applicable?
Yeah, that was it exactly. I remember that I had put it into offline mode while sleeping, and for some reason it asked me if I wanted to switch to online mode. Now let's just hope PR1.2 comes soon.

Posts: 171 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bristol, uk
Excellent! That's a couple of mornings now I'd had this bug... just started to search for a thread before posting one and this one popped to the top of the list... Not being at my best when just woken up I did wonder whether I was imagining erractic behaviour from the alarm... clearly not... phew!