Active Topics

Originally Posted by Eminem View Post
Can you fix it so all the notes get extracted or that you can choose witch one you want to extract.? I only get the small ones not the ones with more text in them.
On the N950 it extracts all my notes, from the ones imported from my N900 and created 2years ago and to the newest ones, both with short and long texts. If any note in your N9 notes app is not included, I need to know how they are saved in the sql database.

Posts: 212 | Thanked: 184 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Sweden
And how do i get that info about how they are saved?

It seams after PR 1.2 calendar database is no longer accesible directly. I was going to tell you which sqlite3 commands to type, but I'm not able to see which are the tabs there...

Anyway, the notes retrieved from this app are Journal and Note, and they should cover all N9 notes.

Hi! Is there any update on this? Any way I can IMPORT my Notes back?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by BlinkThinks View Post
Hi! Is there any update on this? Any way I can IMPORT my Notes back?

Thanks!
I have edited the application and published to Nokia Store. You can export a single note now and exported note file name has the last modification date in it.

Free version here and paid version here. Both have same features, you're free to pick the pro to support as well as using the free one.

About importing notes, I prefear to put it in another proper project since I have already picked the application name as it it.

About

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gionni88 For This Useful Post:
Thank you gionni88!

Am greatly anticipating the app that would allow importing my Notes back. Both are essential if one has to back them up.

======
EDIT:

Ok, I just downloaded the free version. Is there a limitation to the free one which is only able to 'see' two of my more than 20 notes?

Last edited by BlinkThinks; 2012-03-23 at 15:07.

Posts: 228 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Australia
Originally Posted by gionni88 View Post

About importing notes, I prefear to put it in another proper project since I have already picked the application name as it it.

About
Hi gionni88, have you made any more progress with the Notes importing app? It really will be helpful as I am sure many would agree...

Originally Posted by skyjumper View Post
Hi gionni88, have you made any more progress with the Notes importing app? It really will be helpful as I am sure many would agree...
I'm sorry but I have been busy lately, will spend time on it as soon as I can.

How should it import notes? Picking a directory and importing all txt files in it?

Originally Posted by gionni88 View Post

How should it import notes? Picking a directory and importing all txt files in it?
I am muchly thankful that you are working on it!

Hmm, sounds like a good idea. Yep, as I have quite a few, a sep dir to import would be a good idea. All I ask for is the modification date to be kept. When I synced mine with Outlook I fear I will have lost the mod dates

re your app, I tried it and was only able to see/export 18 out of my ~ 95 Notes.

I just did a test and changed the modification date of one and it appeared in your app. Maybe the next version could detect all notes regardless if they have the same mod date?