Active Topics

Originally Posted by skyjumper View Post
re your app, I tried it and was only able to see/export 18 out of my ~ 95 Notes.

I just did a test and changed the modification date of one and it appeared in your app. Maybe the next version could detect all notes regardless if they have the same mod date?
I don't know why some of your notes are not being shown, I have explicitly set the filter of the Organizer model to show Notes (Plain text without any date set, like the ones you get syncing with an N900) and Journal (Text with a date set, default ones on Harmattan), and I get all notes shown. Are the notes not shown imported when syncing with outlook?

Posts: 228 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Australia
Originally Posted by gionni88 View Post
Are the notes not shown imported when syncing with outlook?
All 98 have been synced with Outlook and are visible. Strange....

Last edited by skyjumper; 2012-04-14 at 08:01. Reason: clarification

First version of NotesImporter: link

I don't have a lot of time due to exams. so right now it only lets you pick and import a txt file, keeping the last modification date.

As soon as I find more time I'll add full directory importing, and a proper topic for it.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gionni88 For This Useful Post:
Would it be possible to add a "select all" facility to the exporter function to account for people with a large number of notes?

Would it be possible to add a "select all" facility to the exporter function to account for people with a large number of notes?
I may add an "export all" function, which is what first version does.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gionni88 For This Useful Post:
Anyone tried NotesImporter? Did it import correctly the txt files you picked?

The Following User Says Thank You to gionni88 For This Useful Post:
Anyone tried NotesImporter? Did it import correctly the txt files you picked?
I just tested the NotesImporter. I only tried it with one note that I just exported using NotesExporter. It imported the note perfectly, correct date and time.

Thanks for the great program.

The Following User Says Thank You to skyjumper For This Useful Post:
Thanks for the great program.
You're welcome!

Posts: 697 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Hillerød, DK
You're welcome!
Any news about this app Note exporter which only takes a few notes in (7) out of about 60 - will that problem be solved?

The solution I found has been to enter every single note, modify something (for example, add a space at the end) and close the note. This way the exporter finds every note (of course you loose the time you write the note...)

The Following User Says Thank You to Maxxmoto For This Useful Post: