Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by BenjG View Post
Just wanted to drop a line to say thank you for the great job. This app and the options it generates is amazing. I just discovered it as I had to flash my N9 recently and wanted to redo some tweaks (in particular with the GPS).

Keep up the great work! I just did a small donation and I hope many others do.
Thanks man!
I finished work with n9 few months ago because of jolla.
Glad to hear you enjoyed my work.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
After installing tweak W-5 (long and transparent notification bar) the notification and feed bars are no longer there at all. I tried uninstalling the mod but it didn't bring them back and the transparent notifications bar is still active (I tried rebooting of course). How can I re-enable the notification bar?

I also have a strange bug with the stock browser - whenever I start typing the letters "s", "h" or "n" the browser closes immediately. This doesn't happen however when these letters are typed after something else - only when they are the first letters. Also the browser closes immediately whenever I type "." which is very inconvenient for a browser. I now use Firefox but would still like to fix this bug if anyone has encountered it. I have a lot of stuff from QuickTweak installed and I don't know which one of them could be causing the problem (if any).

Last edited by lainovlopata; 2014-08-04 at 16:38.

So I used Tweak BB & Tweak DD, I changed the display rows to six by resizing the icons and disabled screen auto-brightness.

But now when the low power screen turns on and I try to resume, the screen goes black :/ The phone still is running though, If someone calls i hear the phone ringing. What went wrong? Is it possible to fix things without reflashing the phone?

Posts: 95 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Mar 2009 @ Massachusetts
I've been going through a lot of the tweaks in N9 QTweak, but I couldn't find the tweak I've been looking for. Is there a way to customize and change the operator/carrier name on the status bar (T-Mobile, AT&T)? Also, what's the character limit for it?

The Following User Says Thank You to Roth For This Useful Post:
Posts: 509 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Mexico/Germany
@Schturmann Thanks for your amazing work. But now, i think for Nokia Repos closed, N9QTweak is not working on my recently flashed N9. Can you give us a manual what to change or better change the repo a coderus repo-mirror?

Thanks a lot

Keep us N9 alive!

The Following User Says Thank You to chilango For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by chilango View Post
@Schturmann Thanks for your amazing work. But now, i think for Nokia Repos closed, N9QTweak is not working on my recently flashed N9. Can you give us a manual what to change or better change the repo a coderus repo-mirror?

Thanks a lot

Keep us N9 alive!
do you know openrepos.net site? https://openrepos.net/content/ancelad/n9-repomirror

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by chilango View Post

Thanks a lot

Keep us N9 alive!
I didn't touch my n9 for nearly a 1.5 years. Just open my scripts and change what you want.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 509 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Mexico/Germany
@Coderus
Yes i know openrepos and i have installed your repo mirror. But N9QTweak cant open why for example wget, unzip and bash doesnt installed and N9QTweak doesnt can install it. I made it from terminal manually.
@Schturman, ok. will see the scripts. I have now a lot of problems. For example doesnt can download backup (option L). Ok. will investigate more and wrote here.

I have also one year the Jolla Phone but for daily using y use still the N9 (VPN, SIP and for all Internet in North America with Jolla isnt a option)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chilango For This Useful Post:
Posts: 74 | Thanked: 52 times | Joined on Jul 2015 @ İstanbul
Dear my qtweak giving error.when ı try to install openvpn it says " no such file coulndt find openvpn.zip " also it says " token error" and ı just once install openvpn and removed it maybe ı deleted a file thats causing this. Thank you for helps

Posts: 74 | Thanked: 52 times | Joined on Jul 2015 @ İstanbul
This is the screenshot of qtweak error when ı trying to install it can any one help ?
Attached Images

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh