Notices

Only thing I miss in this awesome app are the notifications (notifications for mentions and DMs, I mean), and the ability to customize the refresh rate differently for home, mentions and DMs.

Posts: 169 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Spain
Originally Posted by gazza_d View Post
I love Twimgo, but I find that on my N900 it sometimes causes the device to bog down and become sluggish or even totally unresponsive. Killing Twimgo always resolves the issue.

Is this a known issue, and is just one of those things where we are trying to squeeze too much out of the N900, or is it an issue just limited to me?
I've noticed that too. It also happens sometimes when using fMobi (for Facebook, not in repos).

I have also noticed some recent problems, I think after upgrading CSSU. I don't know for sure, but it seems so.
The problem is that first time I boot I can use TwimGo as usual. But after opening other programs like fMobi, or just by closing TwimGo and opening later again, it outputs that typical message "Oops..." blah blah blah "something with Twitter API". Nothing works then. Can't tell the whole situation as I don't have it clear. But I try logging out and such and doesn't seem to solve it.
Rebooting solves it.

EDIT: Rebooting doesn't solve it. And I finally tried revoking permission from the web, and nothing...

EDIT 2: (If someone sees this ever and wants to know what I did, I'm not sure if these are the best steps) After trying to solve it one million times, by
Code:
sudo dpkg --purge twimgo
then, on try number one million + 1, I did
Code:
sudo apt-get remove twimgo
and I realized that some packages were said to be not necessary. A lot of packages named as "libqtm-11-*". Today I uninstalled them, saw that fMobi stopped working, and installed them again by installing "libqtm-11-declarative". The rest were installed as dependencies, I think. Now TwimGo is working.

It's been a hell, as today I had some problems on data connection (not Wifi) and was trying to solve that too. It seems to be everything working if someone was worried

Last edited by jpala16; 2011-09-13 at 18:10.

Posts: 83 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Dhaka
updated to 3.0.7 on 24 Oct.

no changelog yet

https://projects.developer.nokia.com...o/downloads/51

is there plans to add desktop widget mode ?

Posts: 169 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Spain
It seems that this version shows previews of photos in TwimGo. At least I saw that on a twit with a twitpic link.

i have recent problem with twimgo and another twitter client (e.g. tweego, witter, tweed suit) its seem there is problem with API.
everytime i open twimgo, its say "oops...something unexpected happens bla bla bla "

help needed...

Posts: 83 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Dhaka
TwimGo 3.2 Released

changelog and downloads @ substanceofcode.com

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carbonjha For This Useful Post:
version 3.2 no work :/ error 401

work absolutely great....thanks mate

Saw this thread and decided to give it a try. Can't install it, because it says it is missing libqtm-11-declarative. I even installed the QT Web library from extras-devel.

Tags
twitter