Active Topics

Originally Posted by SamGan View Post
Why not use your iphone for both? You mean your iphone is so smart but cannot do what dumb phones do? You love to provoke don't you, but you don't talk sense.
Thanks.. I have used a motorola atrix but that wasn't using a standard pentile screen. It was the pentile that adds an extra white pixel for better backlight and that was very distracting. I also haven't read any reviews or feedback from users mentioning pentile so it probably won't be an issue (I hope).

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
I use n9 as a dumb phone and iPhone as my smart phone
Do they pay you?

On N9. The UI is great and software vice has everything I want.. No problems. This is still an awesome phone after Mmonths of using it... Very Very Good.

In unconscious mind I want my N900 to stop working so I have an excuse to buy an N9

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
I use n9 as a dumb phone and iPhone as my smart phone
Smat people wont keep dumb phone, but dumb people keep smart phone thinking that its dumb phone! lol!

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to praveenchand For This Useful Post:
Posts: 44 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Karhula, Finland
Brand new N9 64Gb Black in my pocket, well she's been there about a week now but still. I can't understand how fluent the UI and user experience is compared to my old android, Desire Z. It nearly kicks N900's butt! That's my most trusted backup.

Last edited by weedm8; 2012-05-16 at 07:24.