Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
I updated this quite a bit in the last few days. It has "day of the week" support now and detailed logging. Also organized the rule creation screen and added a menu option to switch the color scheme (just black/white for now).
Please let me know if you find any bugs or have some more feature requests.

The Following User Says Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post:
Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
Originally Posted by Hariainm View Post
Can you add switching between powersave mode ON/OFF/AUTO based on what time is it?
i really want my phone to switch to powersave ON when i'm going to bed, say... 11:00PM or so, and actually i have to do it manually. Thanks
@Creamy Goodness can you add this feature now? I saw this in the Store http://forum.meego.com/showthread.php?t=5696, may be you can request the code in order to integrate it in your app, that would be great.

The Following User Says Thank You to Hariainm For This Useful Post:
sure, if it's prossible i can probably figure it out. I'm working on having a way to adjust the priority of the rules right now though, maybe 1-2 days to finish that.

okay so 1-2 days was a bad estimate! I think I've got the rule priority working correctly but I've only tested it for about a day so. I also improved the wifi ssid checking to allow more characters because some ssid contain spaces and other symbols.

-edit-
power saving mode only took an hour more. v1.2.9 includes that.

Last edited by Creamy Goodness; 2012-02-25 at 08:25.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post:
there was a bug in setting psm back off, i uploaded a new version with the same #

Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
@Creamy Goodness Nice! But hard to set the rules properly. ok, i need more testing, since i don't fully understand all the options in your app ;-)

The Following User Says Thank You to Hariainm For This Useful Post:
okay, 1.3.0 is done.
now you can run a custom command. note that it will be run as 'user' not 'root', and please let me know if it's not working in some situations. I didn't test it much.
It will run the custom command once when a rule becomes true, and then again later if the rule becomes false and then true again. If anyone wants to explain why this isn't good enough, maybe I can add some more options...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post:
Don't know if this is in the realm of possibility, but can there be a rule set via gps location to open an app for example: if you go to the market it will open up "cards with me app" and bring up your rewards card for scanning? same goes with gas/petrol stations. Thanks and Proximus is a nice idea that stands out from the rest.

The Following User Says Thank You to justadude For This Useful Post:
sure, if you know the command to start the app. The latest version added support for running custom commands so just put it in there.
try to see if it has a ".desktop" file in /usr/share/applications, it should have the command to start the app inside it.

1.3.1 is done, you can make rules based on if the phone is charging or not now.

-edit-

oops, pls re-download if you tried 1.3.1 before now. there was a bug that i'm too lazy to explain.

Last edited by Creamy Goodness; 2012-03-02 at 02:30.

Tags
proximus