Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Da da da dummmmm... Another problem has entered!
Whenever I lock my phone, it shows a black screen, then unlocks and I cant do anything then it black screen and after 6-8 seconds it asks me for security code, and to lock it correctly I need to lock it again when it asks me for security code, I hope you understood me, I suspect that it is because an app/tweak I installed, because after each reflash (when everything is back to default, this problem is fixed, but when I reapply the tweaks this happens though I don't know where the source of the problem is..)

The Following User Says Thank You to AMD For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
I found the problem, it is Tweak T Option 2 (System UI Extensions) When uninstalling it, it works, when removing it problem comes back, I tried to solve this and keep having System UI Extensions by typing in terminal apt-get install system-ui --reinstall but doesn't seem to work, any help?

The Following User Says Thank You to AMD For This Useful Post:
Posts: 198 | Thanked: 130 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Pakistan
Bump....

And just wanted to thank thedead1440, wook_sf, AMD for their help and I thank thedead1440, wook_sf for their patience in this thread

My gallery app went crazy and didn't detect any new pics.
Help here solved it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khan.orak For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by AMD View Post
I checked the previous thread of "Gallery won't refresh" and its solution by wook_sf, but didn't work and he even helped me on Facebook by giving me many solutions, still didn't work, instead, everything went away and won't come back to the Gallery although everything is there in its place in Filebox, I have no idea why my gallery won't refresh and get any picture in it, right now I am forced to use Filebox to search my pictures, wook_sf also packed a deb of gallerybugx and he told me to install it then go to Terminal and type
Code:
gallerybugx
and it should give me "there you go" and it did and after that he told me to type
Code:
tracker-control -r
and no errors, rebooted, reflashed, same thing, there seems to be no solution for that on my phone, in case there is, anyone can help?
1. Download this file http://dl.dropbox.com/u/64589688/user-dirs.dirs
2. go to " / home / user / .config " and delete "user - dirs.dirs "
3. go to where you downloaded the file (step 1) copy and paste in " / home/user/.config "

Last edited by panukooo; 2013-02-23 at 18:56.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panukooo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by wook_sf View Post
try to remove gallerybugx as qt packed wrong elf executable
here's one that should make magic to happen
try it before flashing:
dpkg of gallerybugx keeps failing...says it needs superuser privilege and that it cannot sign...what do i do?

The Following User Says Thank You to lilise22 For This Useful Post: