Moderator | Posts: 199 | Thanked: 264 times | Joined on May 2009 @ turku, finland
Originally Posted by ajalkane View Post
Upon closer inspection on flattr, I don't think it's such a good match for donating to projects as small scale as Harmattan development is. At first I thought you could donate to on-going development a small micro-payment continuously each month (which could, in theory, over time be a "withdrawable" amount), but it's a one off "thanks".
with flattr, you can flattr, as described above. but note that after the first flattr click, you can click the button again to "subscribe" for 3, 6 or 12 months - or choose to donate an amount of your own choosing.

you can have a look at tweed suit for example; https://flattr.com/thing/290032/Tweed-Suit-for-N900 wouldn't something like that work for you?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edgar2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by edgar2 View Post
with flattr, you can flattr, as described above. but note that after the first flattr click, you can click the button again to "subscribe" for 3, 6 or 12 months - or choose to donate an amount of your own choosing.

you can have a look at tweed suit for example; https://flattr.com/thing/290032/Tweed-Suit-for-N900 wouldn't something like that work for you?
Ah... I didn't know you could add that kind of "subscription" by clicking more.

Yes I think it should be potentially fine then, thanks! I'll be properly adding it to the ProfileMatic's web-page soonish.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by ajalkane View Post
Ah... I didn't know you could add that kind of "subscription" by clicking more.

Yes I think it should be potentially fine then, thanks! I'll be properly adding it to the ProfileMatic's web-page soonish.
Hey man, previously I only had Profile Settings on. Now I've added Availability Settings, please see pic if they set up correctly. I'm asking this as yesterday I set them the same way and when I woke up today my settings were deleted. Is there a way to switch of 3G completely at night time?

Name:  2012-04-30_14-44-13.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  23.7 KB

Last edited by Muzimak; 2012-04-30 at 13:02.

Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Hey man, previously I only had Profile Settings on. Now I've added Availability Settings, please see pic if they set up correctly. I'm asking this as yesterday I set them the same way and when I woke up today my settings were deleted. Is there a way to switch of 3G completely at night time?

Attachment 26074
Hi,

your rules seem perfectly fine.

3G can be set off by using the action "mobile network mode". Put gsm there and 3g will be turned off.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
Posts: 149 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Slovenia, Ljubljana
Great work. I've tried it and it works exelent. Now I can disable low power mode

The Following User Says Thank You to drvar For This Useful Post:
I have a problem.
It seems settings does not go to previous settings when time of profile expires.
In my case I set Stand by screen off, and few others from 22:00 to 7:00 for all days. But profile doesn't wake stand by screen, ringing profile and so on after hour 7:00.

Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: I noticed I didn't have default rule set. Was this causing me a problem?

Last edited by drvar; 2012-05-01 at 06:14.

Originally Posted by drvar View Post
I have a problem.
It seems settings does not go to previous settings when time of profile expires.
In my case I set Stand by screen off, and few others from 22:00 to 7:00 for all days. But profile doesn't wake stand by screen, ringing profile and so on after hour 7:00.

Am I doing something wrong?
Can you post your rules?

It sounds like you have not activated the various 'restore previous'switches

I've made an Edit to post previous.
I've deleted my profile and made new one. It works for all rules except for Stand by screen (power mode goes to normal, same for gsm-dual mode,..). So it seems everything except this new rule is ok.
Attached Images

Last edited by drvar; 2012-05-01 at 06:33.

And last one...
Attached Images

Originally Posted by drvar View Post
EDIT: I noticed I didn't have default rule set. Was this causing me a problem?
Default rule is not needed, although it can be used as an alternative to "restore previous". Depends on your use case which one is better suited for you.

One other thing to remember is, that the "restore previous" setting does not work across reboots. It can't remember what was the previous setting when phone is started.