OK now i am dealing with the formatting issue. God is there not an easier way to do this? I literally want to destroy this phone

i was having problems to partition my sd card, i think i got it done through paragon partition manager 9.0 . but then when i tried to install nitdroid with the auto installer... after i hit "nitdroid" i go good till this shows up" Downloading NitDroid-0.0.8-Popov.tar.bz2..." and nothing happens after that, its been stuck there for like 20 minutes.. what should i do? could it be an issue with the sd and it not being partitoned the right way? help please

Originally Posted by bunanson View Post
Install panasonic low level formatting for SD card on your PC and do a low level formating to reclaim your SD, see this thread, #289. Post your results.

bun
but how do i see the memory card in the laptop?

Posts: 130 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hampshire, UK
I'm assuming that even though i can see it connected as Vodafone UK i'm unable to browse over 3G unless i manually add an APN ?

Does anyone have the APN settings for Voda UK ?

Cheers

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Lebanon
im having trouble with flash 10.1 installation it always says application not installed, i have the final version apk that i downloaded from 3 different sources but still doesnt install.. but on the previous version of nitdroid it installs

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 192 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Atlanta
Originally Posted by agdroubi View Post
im having trouble with flash 10.1 installation it always says application not installed, i have the final version apk that i downloaded from 3 different sources but still doesnt install.. but on the previous version of nitdroid it installs
I am having the same exact issue. I have not found a resolution. Has anyone else successfully installed 10.1 on NITDroid 0.0.8? If so, how did you do it? Which apk did you use? Download link please?

Originally Posted by agdroubi View Post
haha nextmtime bro, try not to copy someone elses post nonetheless i found a working flash version, funny thing though its a hacked version of flash for adroid 2.1 devices.. here you go just download the file from this blogs link

http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/...clair-devices/

N9 64gb black

Sandisk 4 gb (Microsd hc) is not compatible?

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Amman - Jordan
there is a problem installing the latest version but u can install the beta one v 10.1.61.68 from the link
http://www.4shared.com/file/k6SycB0R...01_1016168.htm

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Wolverhampton
Originally Posted by hidetoshi777 View Post
Sandisk 4 gb (Microsd hc) is not compatible?
Mine worked

Tags
bada rox, face coconut, face palm, nitdroid n900