Active Topics

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
See here for the release notes
1.05.16-paarlampi/

Looks like a lot of changes and available to "First ones" first

If you are updating from a version earlier than 1.0.04.21 you should ensure repositories are disabled before updating. Those running 1.0.4.21 do not have to worry about this.

Last edited by bockersjv; 2014-04-11 at 09:21. Reason: typos

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bockersjv For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bockersjv View Post
See here for the release notes
1.05.16-paarlampi/

Looks like a lot of changes and available to "First ones" first
me not one of the first ones, yet update in progress.

"First to first ones
The software update will be first available to our dear users owning "The First one" covers. The rest of our user base will be able to update their devices on the same day, but a few hours later."

Maybe its now, the few hours later :P

Last edited by andreas1; 2014-04-11 at 08:54.

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
Lots of things changed, can't say I like the gesture hints, hope they go after a while. Love fact that if you run out of screen on a pulley pull the pulley locks in place. Gps for pics too. Camera prompt to "Rotate for best Ambience results" could get weary too. Not sure where GPS info gets stored, in EXIF probably but no way of viewing it yet. Colours of stock ambiences have changed, can't say i notice a difference though.

Also had a prompt that all Android app would be re-installed. But see not action from this.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bockersjv For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
updated, android apps reinstalled, performance increased, bugs fixed. good update!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
You can also remove unwanted keyboards. Yes at last, makes switching between emoji keys much easier. Also if you only have to keyboards active the space bar acts as a switch between them so you don't have to select the board. I like that.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@bockersjv keyboards was added in 1.0.4.20 https://together.jolla.com/question/...0420-ohijarvi/

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
I updated with openrepos enabled

Thought it might as I could not find mention in release notes, still good though .

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Updated about half an hour ago, pretty slick update this time. I guess not so many have yet noticed that it is available, last time I had to wait&retry several times before I managed to pull the update in due to network load...

MMS works, absolutely brilliant, Thanks Jolla!

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
I updated with openrepos enabled
So did I. And I did the same for the last release, depends what repos you had enabled as to if you had issues or not. This release did not require them to be closed unless you were updating from a release earlier than 1.0.4.21.