Active Topics

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
I cannot change my Lock Slider Background with PR 1.2..

WTF??

The slider changes, but everytime I overwrite the background image for the default theme (alpha) it reverts back to the original.. Sometimes my background will stay there for one locking and unlocking of the phone, but no more.

Anyone else having this trouble?

EDIT: Seems it may be maenotify.. (Ive already uninstalled 'callnotify' as this causes problems currently and you cannot configure it.)

Also, is there any themes with proper VKB layouts?
The following themes VKB's need updating:

- Reflect
- Carbon

Last edited by F2thaK; 2010-05-28 at 03:14. Reason: maenotify?

The Following User Says Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
I experienced that. I was able to change mine but it took a while to see it. It kind of slow things down after the upgrade. I was juggling around the themes before I saw it. I keep on getting different slider background and slider. Phone kept freezing when done is tapped.
I was using the reflect theme but having problems with the new virtual keyboard. It doesn't show the up arrow key and back arrow key but it still work withouth the image (just get blank space). I went back to the original theme since the reflect theme have problems with the new virtual keyboard.
Did you change it on the desktop screen? I'm having problem when I used the desktop tool screen. The phone freezes after I tap done. I have to switch off and on the phone. Sometimes it okay but most times it just freezes when I tap done. i don't know the fix for the freezing episodes.

Tags
lock screen, lockslider, slider