Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 53 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Malaysia
I dont think you can report in normal way, yappari is not a legal version of whatsapp

Posts: 153 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ P town
Ok then I would like to request that feature, to be able to type in more that one line

Posts: 435 | Thanked: 684 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands 020
Originally Posted by rayson View Post
I dont think you can report in normal way, yappari is not a legal version of whatsapp
I think it's much better than whatsapp.
I used whatsapp on a cheap and small android device that a bought for whatsapp usage.

thank you
realy that was so great and usefull
but i need feature to be able to type in more that one line

Hi Scorpius,
I am not an expert, but having now a full fledged yappari, is it something too difficult to implement it as a part of plugin for maemo which would be integrated with usual IM account configurations. One example is "The ring" which is a plugin to include google voice facility.

Last edited by getnani; 2013-08-13 at 09:26.

Posts: 153 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ P town
Hi Scorpius,
Is it possible to support maps/location sharing?
When my friends send me location/map, Yappari notification told me that it was a location/map.
But when I open the convesation window, nothing show up.

Last edited by sLumPia; 2013-08-13 at 09:22.

Hi Scorpius,
I used yappari on old phone number. When I inserted a new sim card into phone, I pressed cancellation of registration of new number as the sim card at that moment was inactive. Now I can't register the yappari on new number. Messages from me come to my friends as though from old number. How I can register now yappari on new number?

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by levachka View Post
Hi Scorpius,
I used yappari on old phone number. When I inserted a new sim card into phone, I pressed cancellation of registration of new number as the sim card at that moment was inactive. Now I can't register the yappari on new number. Messages from me come to my friends as though from old number. How I can register now yappari on new number?
Delete /home/user/.config/scorpius/yappari.conf

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Delete /home/user/.config/scorpius/yappari.conf
thanks a lot! now everything OK!

Hi it will be really really really nice to hace a function to register new phone numbers:

First: A function to request sms code for a new phone number by parsing as paramenters County Code, Phone number and IMEI

Second: Once reveived the sms code at the phone, have a function to validate it retreaving the received password

I dont know if it is possible or not but i will like to ask for a smaller font size or smaller inter line space

Thank you very much for your great app

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp